FURIOUS

RS

FURIOUS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

The tanzanite ring my husband orders for me using my account and a necklace I ordered show CANCELLED
I AM LIVID
WHY.
I want these items

@Moderator_Danielle
2 x

What-a-gem

Re: FURIOUS

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

OMG RS,
How can this keep happening to you? I just feel terrible about all of this aggravation that you keep going through. :|
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

The ring was still in stock
The necklace is not.

I reordered the ring.

Is the warehouse angry at me?
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
The necklace is not.

I reordered the ring.

Son of a gun RS. Surely they aren't targeting you! All I can think is because you order a lot you get more bad luck. Shouldn't be that way whatever the reason. I'd be upset too.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
The necklace is not.

I reordered the ring.

Son of a gun RS. Surely they aren't targeting you! All I can think is because you order a lot you get more bad luck. Shouldn't be that way whatever the reason. I'd be upset too.
I find the timing of this odd.

Danielle asked me about the order I received with the missing necklace because she was going to see who packed it.

A bit later the only two orders I have that have not shipped were cancelled.

I checked and the rings were still in stock with ONE in my size.
I called CS and was told that the warehouse usually cancels because they find something wrong with the one that was ordered.
Well then why not just pull another from inventory for the existing order?
And another order of mine was cancelled at the same time.
I don’t think there were issues with the items.
1 x

Blossom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
The necklace is not.

I reordered the ring.

Danielle asked me about the order I received with the missing necklace because she was going to see who packed it.

I called CS and was told that the warehouse usually cancels because they find something wrong with the one that was ordered.
I would hope it is only unfortunate coincident but that makes me wonder too. I'd hate to think they'd risk losing all the business you given them by being that petty. It doesn't make sense.

I'm sorry about the cancellations. I just don't understand either. If they inspected things that well most of us would not have so many returns.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

I would hope it is only unfortunate coincident but that makes me wonder too. I'd hate to think they'd risk losing all the business you given them by being that petty. It doesn't make sense.

I'm sorry about the cancellations. I just don't understand either. If they inspected things that well most of us would not have so many returns.
I can tell you my husband was NOT happy!
1 x

Blossom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Because many are gifts for you from him, I'm sure he knows some of your recent issues w/SLC, what is his overall opinion of SLC? I'd like to know a man's thoughts.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Because many are gifts for you from him, I'm sure he knows some of your recent issues w/SLC, what is his overall opinion of SLC? I'd like to know a man's thoughts.
Actually he doesn’t know. The only issue with a gift he ordered for me was this one.
The others have all been ordered using his account.
So another reason that makes me go hmmmm....

His overall opinion? He doesn’t like to watch. But he never liked to watch the other shopping channels either. He would say things like “ohh how can they just go on and on and onnnnn about that thing”
I would say well, they have to talk about it!
So when he is with me I am either watching on my iPad or the t.v. Is muted.
It was muted the other night when he saw that ring and wanted to get it for me. Although that night it was muted because he was sitting down here playing his guitar.
They didn’t have many of that ring and my iPad was open which is why it was ordered using my account.
He has been very pleased with everything he has given me. It could be because I have been.
He still thinks anything less than $500.00 is “costume jewelry”...I just roll my eyes.
It’s because in jewelry stores prices are much different.
He calls zircons fake diamonds. But admits they are pretty.
He understands me wanting CZ jewelry for travel, he calls it glass.
He just says wear my real stuff...we can replace it. NO. Especially much of it is sentimental.
He only orders online at SLC so his experience has been good that way.

When he saw how upset I was and getting on the phone he asked me if I wanted him to deal with it. Uhmm noooo. That wouldn’t be good.

If he knew all the issues I have had he would never buy here. Ever. He will not deal with stuff like this. He would rather spend tens of thousands than deal with stuff like I have.

So, no...he has no idea.
3 x

Blossom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Actually he doesn’t know. The only issue with a gift he ordered for me was this one.
The others have all been ordered using his account.
So another reason that makes me go hmmmm....

His overall opinion? He doesn’t like to watch. But he never liked to watch the other shopping channels either. He would say things like “ohh how can they just go on and on and onnnnn about that thing”
I would say well, they have to talk about it!
So when he is with me I am either watching on my iPad or the t.v. Is muted.
It was muted the other night when he saw that ring and wanted to get it for me. Although that night it was muted because he was sitting down here playing his guitar.
They didn’t have many of that ring and my iPad was open which is why it was ordered using my account.
He has been very pleased with everything he has given me. It could be because I have been.
He still thinks anything less than $500.00 is “costume jewelry”...I just roll my eyes.
It’s because in jewelry stores prices are much different.
He calls zircons fake diamonds. But admits they are pretty.
He understands me wanting CZ jewelry for travel, he calls it glass.
He just says wear my real stuff...we can replace it. NO. Especially much of it is sentimental.
He only orders online at SLC so his experience has been good that way.

When he saw how upset I was and getting on the phone he asked me if I wanted him to deal with it. Uhmm noooo. That wouldn’t be good.

If he knew all the issues I have had he would never buy here. Ever. He will not deal with stuff like this. He would rather spend tens of thousands than deal with stuff like I have.

So, no...he has no idea.
Yeah I get that. Sometimes the less said the better. I try not to rock the boat when unnecessary. Makes things easier. Maybe a good nights sleep will give you the clarity you need to decide your next step.
Best of luck💞
3 x