Has anyone seen Michelle?

Gemaholic

Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Should I start putting her face on milk cartons? I haven't seen her in almost a week! I hope everything is ok with her...
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Has anyone seen Michelle?

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I was just thinking, I haven’t seen Michelle since Marva made her co-hosting TORTURE.
If anyone should have been gone, its Marva. She ACTS so sweet to others. Yes, It must be ACTING. Others would not put up with her ATTITUDE. Marva is a very RUDE & NASTY person. She needs to be taught how to treat and respect others, even if she doesn’t like them.
When Marva first came to SLC, our entire group didn’t think she would last. From all the new hosts, she was by far the clumsiest, just the worst. Yet the hosts were tolerant respectful, welcoming her and teaching her the ropes. Too bad the RESPECT part didn’t rub off on her.
I hope Michelle didn't let this Nobody, scare her off🤬
4 x

Gemaholic

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I was just thinking, I haven’t seen Michelle since Marva made her co-hosting TORTURE.
If anyone should have been gone, its Marva. She ACTS so sweet to others. Yes, It must be ACTING. Others would not put up with her ATTITUDE. Marva is a very RUDE & NASTY person. She needs to be taught how to treat and respect others, even if she doesn’t like them.
When Marva first came to SLC, our entire group didn’t think she would last. From all the new hosts, she was by far the clumsiest, just the worst. Yet the hosts were tolerant respectful, welcoming her and teaching her the ropes. Too bad the RESPECT part didn’t rub off on her.
I hope Michelle didn't let this Nobody, scare her off🤬
I'm right there with you, Vicky. Ever since I saw how she treated Michelle, I can't stand watching Marva. She reminds me of all those fake girls in high school. I really hope that Michelle didn't quit, though I wouldn't blame her if she did. That was so bad that night and I don't know how she lasted through it. It was such an awkward show and there were all these long pauses after Michelle was nervously stumbling on her words where the camera was only on the item. It made it quite obvious something was happening that they didn't want the viewers to see. I think Karen and Craig are still my favorites. I also like Katie. But Marva..ICK..
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I love and respect Shawn Wilsie. A perfect Gentleman. Karen is another great Host. Craig and Becky deserve a HONORABLE mention. Anika was sooo nice to Michelle, that I’m including her in my Faves.
7 x

Gemaholic

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I love and respect Shawn Wilsie. A perfect Gentleman. Karen is another great Host. Craig and Becky deserve a HONORABLE mention. Anika was sooo nice to Michelle, that I’m including her in my Faves.
Anika is definitely a cutie pie. I love how sweet she was with Michelle. I'm seriously thinking Michelle quit or was let go :cry:

Have you seen Shawn and Karen together? I was laughing yesterday when they were presenting the green food stuff. They are funny together and genuinely enjoy each other. I hope they pair those two together more because I was enjoying watching them yesterday!
7 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Haven't seen her since Christmas...she may be taking time off!
Last edited by LisaC2019 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Should I start putting her face on milk cartons? I haven't seen her in almost a week! I hope everything is ok with her...
Hello,

Her work with us was more short term, she is onto other opportunities but we wish her well!
10 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

Her work with us was more short term, she is onto other opportunities but we wish her well!
Dang - I really enjoy Michelle! I hope SLC will bring her back even on a short term basis. She was so much fun and made me laugh while shopping. Bless her heart.
7 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

So what you really mean is that ShopLC shortened her time with you or she decided she didn't need to be treated that way by mean girls. Shame on Marva. And ShopLC choosing a bully says a lot about them. You keep a he-hawing, loud mouthed host who insults the other hosts and is so loud dogs bark, but you allow a sweet lady to be run off ---what is going on over there?
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
So what you really mean is that ShopLC shortened her time with you or she decided she didn't need to be treated that way by mean girls. Shame on Marva. And ShopLC choosing a bully says a lot about them. You keep a he-hawing, loud mouthed host who insults the other hosts and is so loud dogs bark, but you allow a sweet lady to be run off ---what is going on over there?
👏 Couldnt have said it better! I said Cheryl wears the pants and Amit wears a skirt. Maybe all the men wear skirts. They are chicken s***s afraid to put their foot down. Im blown away that they want bullies and loud mouth know it alls to represent them and then run others away.
6 x