Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post Reply
Gemsnob
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Barbara wrote:
1 month ago
What we are seeing here is alpha male meets alpha female. 😂. I’m finding it quite entertaining and like both of them. Cheryl is a hoot and would be a blast at a wine tasting event. All hail strong women! Be bold, be loud and toot your horn.
Yeah if you want a hang over BEFORE drinking any wine. Nooooo thank you.
4 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 month ago
Barbara wrote:
1 month ago
What we are seeing here is alpha male meets alpha female. 😂. I’m finding it quite entertaining and like both of them. Cheryl is a hoot and would be a blast at a wine tasting event. All hail strong women! Be bold, be loud and toot your horn.
Yeah if you want a hang over BEFORE drinking any wine. Nooooo thank you.
Im a * strong woman but I dont feel the need to project my voice onto anyone else. Strength has nothing to do with maturity and professionalism.
5 x

Ginger
Posts: 784
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Ginger » 1 month ago

There’s a difference between being a strong woman and being outrageously loud, obnoxious & yelling. I consider myself a strong woman (most days) but in no way do I behave like that. It’s worse in my opinion because it’s on live tv and we’re expected to have to watch this in order to see the item. They can be however they want when on their own time and not on air, but be professional when on national tv. I’m all for strong women & want everyone to achieve their dreams, just don’t act like this on national television. It tells me more about what a person might be in real life. 😊
7 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Ginger wrote:
1 month ago
There’s a difference between being a strong woman and being outrageously loud, obnoxious & yelling. I consider myself a strong woman (most days) but in no way do I behave like that. It’s worse in my opinion because it’s on live tv and we’re expected to have to watch this in order to see the item. They can be however they want when on their own time and not on air, but be professional when on national tv. I’m all for strong women & want everyone to achieve their dreams, just don’t act like this on national television. It tells me more about what a person might be in real life. 😊
Exactly. Imagine whats shes like when no camera is around. At least have manners. Invading space with your noise and voice is as bad as invading space with your physical being. But, some people think its all about them and what makes them happy. Turn up your car stereo. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Its no different.
3 x

Blossom
Posts: 1076
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Blossom » 1 month ago

Catticus wrote:
1 month ago
Sam wrote:
1 month ago
They must be on commission. So they're fighting over air space to get it. Don't know. Still can't believe they spend 30 minutes on one ring. So boring. Once again I changed channels and bought stuff on another channel , come back to them now selling the 'diamond' earrings they had on every five minutes over Christmas. And trying to convince us they've never been this low! Oh, and to tell us "I know $2700 may seem like a lot of money,but...you need this ring!!!!!" No...I don't. I need rent, groceries, cat toys and dog food. I saw Blake on shop hq a couple years ago with his dad. Can't watch that that show too long because the women talk like 14 year old surfer girls. Totally! Every sentence ends on a high note, like it's a question. So funny.
Oh how I hate it when people talk like that!

But I'm laughing because YOU NOTICED! And explained it perfectly!

😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣

"And I'm all...'REALLY?' Like, who would KNOW that? So, like I'm TOTALLY waiting for my new jacKET? And it's velVET? And has like satin on the cuFFS? And like, I TOTALLY couldn't wait to get IT? And when it comes and like, I try it ON? You WILL NOTTTT BELIEVE THISSSSSS! GueSSSS?!

It TOTALLY doesn't fit.

And I'm all, standing THERE? Looking in the miRROR? And I'm like, all..Oh mYYYYY G_DDDDDD! So I like, call THEM? And I'm all...." and that they like TOTALLY messed up my orDER? And I'm telling them about IT? And like, you know, the girl on the phone was TOTALLY laughing at my stoRRRRRRY?!? About how when I like, got the jacKETTTTT? And it didn't fiiTTTTTT?!?"

"Wellll...make way everyone for the new comedian! She's funnier than Carol Burnett! Her great wit and story telling rivals The Great George Carlin! She's wittier than Bea Arthur! Her quips are better than those of Phyllis Diller!"

The sad thing is, most of them really DO think they're funny!

The late great Rosalind Russell in her role of "Auntie Mame" said about a young girl with a similar personality...that she had "BRACES ON HER BRAINS."
😂🤣😂🥰😁🤣😂
Like...totally! 😂
3 x

Hollie
Posts: 520
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Hollie » 1 month ago

Haa!
Not only is Amit still watching, they just gave forum members the big f u.
Then laughed.
I laughed too.
I laughed because I'm not supporting the light bill.
3 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Why do they have Blake modeling all of the rings?? :lol: :lol:
2 x

Ginger
Posts: 784
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Ginger » 1 month ago

I heard Cheryl say Flip You, change the channel. I was honestly dumbfounded, this is getting way beyond beyond unprofessional it’s downright horrible. ShopLC needs to do something fast, I changed the channel. I won’t put up with her antics anymore. Please fix this upper management or you will see regular customers not ordering anything else!! 🥺
1 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

:? :?
Ginger wrote:
1 month ago
I heard Cheryl say Flip You, change the channel. I was honestly dumbfounded, this is getting way beyond beyond unprofessional it’s downright horrible. ShopLC needs to do something fast, I changed the channel. I won’t put up with her antics anymore. Please fix this upper management or you will see regular customers not ordering anything else!! 🥺
:shock: Wow.
0 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Ginger wrote:
1 month ago
I heard Cheryl say Flip You, change the channel. I was honestly dumbfounded, this is getting way beyond beyond unprofessional it’s downright horrible. ShopLC needs to do something fast, I changed the channel. I won’t put up with her antics anymore. Please fix this upper management or you will see regular customers not ordering anything else!! 🥺
Im watching JTV. I missed it. I cant watch her. Nothing will happen. It never does.
2 x

Post Reply