Blake & Cheryl this morning...

lvgirl120583

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

Normally I don't mind Cheryl but I found her today to be very rude and was constantly talking over Blake.
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Omg..she said that? I wasn’t watching.
The other day Cheryl told her cohost that her allergies were sooo bad, that she had to get steroids....I’m surprised that she said that on National TV, but then again, should I be?
So I’m thinking 🤔 that she must be having a case of “ROID RAGE”!!!! :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :shock: :D
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Omg..she said that? I wasn’t watching.
The other day Cheryl told her cohost that her allergies were sooo bad, that she had to get steroids....I’m surprised that she said that on National TV, but then again, should I be?
So I’m thinking 🤔 that she must be having a case of “ROID RAGE”!!!! :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :shock: :D
I wonder if she was on them back when she was making donkey noises? It could explain her obnoxious behavior on New Years Eve. Steroids can mess with people.
2 x

Gemsnob

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I heard Cheryl say Flip You, change the channel. I was honestly dumbfounded, this is getting way beyond beyond unprofessional it’s downright horrible. ShopLC needs to do something fast, I changed the channel. I won’t put up with her antics anymore. Please fix this upper management or you will see regular customers not ordering anything else!! 🥺
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I heard Cheryl say Flip You, change the channel. I was honestly dumbfounded, this is getting way beyond beyond unprofessional it’s downright horrible. ShopLC needs to do something fast, I changed the channel. I won’t put up with her antics anymore. Please fix this upper management or you will see regular customers not ordering anything else!! 🥺
Just before that she made a point, along with Blake, letting us know upper management already knows abt this behavior.
Apparently upper management condones zoo like behavior.
Soooooooo okey doke.
2 x

Gemsnob

Out of curiosity, does the title of the show, "Live Tuesday Meltdown" refer to Cheryls behavior on live TV?
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Just before that she made a point, along with Blake, letting us know upper management already knows abt this behavior.
Apparently upper management condones zoo like behavior.
Soooooooo okey doke.
What did they say ???? I had channel on but doing other things only half listening
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Out of curiosity, does the title of the show, "Live Tuesday Meltdown" refer to Cheryls behavior on live TV?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I missed it alllllll.
shame on shop lc
1 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

I’m surprised Blake doesn’t have a job with his dad. That channel has expensive beautiful jewelry. I would think Blake would be more interested in that, rather than smack downs to $5.99. Just a thought...🌸
3 x

Gemsnob

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
I’m surprised Blake doesn’t have a job with his dad. That channel has expensive beautiful jewelry. I would think Blake would be more interested in that, rather than smack downs to $5.99. Just a thought...🌸
Shophq wouldnt tolerate this kind of behavior. He can keep digging a hole.
2 x