Leonardo D'almagro

MarshaB

Leonardo D'almagro

Post by MarshaB » 4 years ago

I was really looking forward to this collection but I missed the show. Did anyone happen to catch it? What was the collection/show like?
0 x

Margui

Re: Leonardo D'almagro

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I missed it too. The pieces on the website look pretty but I wished they are not yellow gold overlaid.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I watched it for a bit before I had to leave. I didn’t see anything that floated my boat. To me the designs seemed very mainstream and a bit outdated. IMHO
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Thank you all for your feedback! We hope to hear more on what you all think about Leonardo and his new line!
0 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I watched the live presentation and checked out the selection on the website and was not impressed by the selection offered. Some of the designs seemed similar to previous Shop LC designs while others were just okay. I only saw one pearl ring that captured my attention...I liked the simplicity of the design. There were some items (coral) that had that deep salmon color that I like but again I did not like the design of the bracelet. The prices were reasonable!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I watched the live presentation and checked out the selection on the website and was not impressed by the selection offered. Some of the designs seemed similar to previous Shop LC designs while others were just okay. I only saw one pearl ring that captured my attention...I liked the simplicity of the design. There were some items (coral) that had that deep salmon color that I like but again I did not like the design of the bracelet. The prices were reasonable!
I agree they were quite reasonable. There was one ring in particular that looked like an old fashioned divers helmet. Odd.
🥴
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for everyone's feedback!
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Please bring back royal jaiuper
4 x