Neon apatite

Vicky
Answers: 1

Neon apatite

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Thank goodness- Craig said, shoplc Chairman bought the LIONS SHARE of Neon Apatite for his private collection, 20 years ago. Now most of the neon Apatite for sale probably comes from Shoplc, since what else. Is that mine closed too πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚
Lets see - shoplc bought tons of Tanzanite, Russian diopside, shungite, and most gemstones years ago. Now all the MINES ARE CLOSEDπŸ₯΄πŸ™„πŸ€―
1 x

Gemaholic

Re: Neon apatite

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Thank goodness- Craig said, shoplc Chairman bought the LIONS SHARE of Neon Apatite for his private collection, 20 years ago. Now most of the neon Apatite for sale probably comes from Shoplc, since what else. Is that mine closed too πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚
Lets see - shoplc bought tons of Tanzanite, Russian diopside, shungite, and most gemstones years ago. Now all the MINES ARE CLOSEDπŸ₯΄πŸ™„πŸ€―
I love neon apatite but it really is too soft for jewelry. Everyone should be careful when buying neon apatite. It's very soft on the Moh's scale and almost always falls out of rings.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I love neon apatite but it really is too soft for jewelry. Everyone should be careful when buying neon apatite. It's very soft on the Moh's scale and almost always falls out of rings.
That's good info! I only have one piece. It's a larimar ring w/neon apatite accents. Had it for years, never worn it. Now I know to be careful if I ever do. Thanks Gemaholic!
2 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

You're very welcome, Blossom! I have a BEAUTIFUL, long neon floral ring. It goes all the way to my knuckle..wait not sure if that's the right bone lmao..You know what I mean. Anyways, It has stayed in my jewelry box for a year because I am too afraid to lose it. The small accent pieces are very fragile. Make sure if you wear it, you aren't doing any labor or picking up stuff. Wear it at a party where you just get to walk around and look pretty :). Pendents are safer options for Neon Apatite AND Russian Chrome Diopside.
3 x