Cheryl, I apologize, big time

RS

Re: Cheryl, I apologize, big time

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
RS, I feel like this entire fiasco about Cheryl is partly my fault. She talks so fast and loud that at times it’s hard to honestly understand exactly what she’s saying. I don’t want to be blamed for misunderstanding what was said. But it’s easily done because so many talking at once or so fast while they are on air.
None of this is your fault. Nor is it Gemsnob’s fault. It was just a simple misunderstanding. We are all a bit sensitive right now, and rightly so.
Please don’t leave. You are simply a JOY!
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Yes we’re all a bit sensitive right now and thank you for the kind words. I think you’re a Joy too. Things can get confusing when they’re talking so fast and acting up. But I hope you and everyone has a lovely night 💛
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Yes we’re all a bit sensitive right now and thank you for the kind words. I think you’re a Joy too. Things can get confusing when they’re talking so fast and acting up. But I hope you and everyone has a lovely night 💛
An honest mistake is no reason to go! Most of us have said things & called them the way we see them at the time. Apologies are for moving forward. Come on don't leave us!
4 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Cheryl, I owe you an apology for what I posted on here. I misunderstood. Im sincerely sorry. I will not jump to conclusions anymore.
Nice Gemsnob, you're my kinda gal💞

I owe her. But thank you. ❤

LOL how about you call it even? Cheryl is still in the deficit with all her behavior and comments in the past two months ;)
You're a class act though!
5 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
RS, I feel like this entire fiasco about Cheryl is partly my fault. She talks so fast and loud that at times it’s hard to honestly understand exactly what she’s saying. I don’t want to be blamed for misunderstanding what was said. But it’s easily done because so many talking at once or so fast while they are on air.
WOAH WOAH WOAH. Hold your horses, lil lady! You aren't going anywhere! You're human! We are all human! Mistakes happen! My point of view is, if you don't want people to misconstrue what you meant, then be careful with what you say. I am in no way putting down freedom of speech as I am probably one of the biggest advocates for it. What I am saying is, when you are in the public eye and being watched constantly, your subject to more scrutiny. They agreed to this job. They knew what they were getting into. Anyone in the show business has to have tougher skin since they will be constantly criticized. If she is talking fast and something sounds like flip you or whatever, then she should work on her diction. Many public speakers and news broadcast people take classes on this very thing. Don't feel bad. You're staying here and that is it!
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Please tay Ginger. We all love you and would miss you terribly. Like others have said, we all have mistaken something others have said. He**, my husband is partially deaf. ME: Baby, can you please take out the trash? HIM: What's that babe? You say you got a rash? See, it happens !!!!
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I don't want Ginger to leave either. I hope she sleeps on
it and has a better perspective when she wakes.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
WOAH WOAH WOAH. Hold your horses, lil lady! You aren't going anywhere! You're human! We are all human! Mistakes happen! My point of view is, if you don't want people to misconstrue what you meant, then be careful with what you say. I am in no way putting down freedom of speech as I am probably one of the biggest advocates for it. What I am saying is, when you are in the public eye and being watched constantly, your subject to more scrutiny. They agreed to this job. They knew what they were getting into. Anyone in the show business has to have tougher skin since they will be constantly criticized. If she is talking fast and something sounds like flip you or whatever, then she should work on her diction. Many public speakers and news broadcast people take classes on this very thing. Don't feel bad. You're staying here and that is it!
Just maybe this is a wakeup call for Cheryl!!!
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

The lesson I have learned is to take a deep breath, stop LOOKING for annoyances, relax and either shop or not. I think this goes both ways but its not my job to point anything out. I have enough going on in my life. I want the forum to be fun. Thanks everyone for your kind words. ❤
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I appreciate your kind words Angel Flutter, Gemaholic, RS and Honey. I wish you all a beautiful Wednesday, things can get easily misinterpreted, I agree, especially with so many over talking each other. But I hope it’s time to let this pass. My only hope is that certain hosts will stop their yelling, over talking each other and act like the professional people they’re supposed to be on air. I am not leaving but will stay because I would miss you all too. And besides this place needs all our input in order to try and get it back to the way it was. 🌹
4 x