Blake & Cheryl this morning...

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Cheryl is a bright woman, she is loud, but not stupid enough to say FLIP YOU on air. At least she didn’t do what Marva did to a wonderful new Host. It was enjoyable watching a host with so much knowledge about Gems. Michele so tried to function under a very cold, cruel and insulting co- host Marva. Now without a word, Michele is gone. Danielle says she only had a short limited contract. In that case, Michele would have said goodbye, or something on her last appearance. No- she was ousted. That goes along with all the poor decisions that are being made.just look at the coupons. Worthless, since the starting prices are mostly increased, so using the coupon is a joke. From me alone, the latest coupon Debacle, shoplc has lost thousands. In a few weeks, I only bought 3 under $10 items. I usually buy diamonds, etc. daily, but always with REAL VALUE coupons. Unless, those goodies are back, I will buy elsewhere.
The last item I ordered from Michele comes tomorrow and I am sad about it. I really miss her. Did she respond to your email?
Me too! I watched her at Gem Shopping Network too and I wouldn't buy unless it was from her.... She was even more raw in her humor there! Crazy girl with smarts and good heart. Once she stated that she hears all the other hosts going to lunch, playing golf, doing things together but they never invited her. :/ Men's club.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
I watched this afternoon and I didn’t take
offense to the flip the channel remark. Since I
saw the whole thing (context), in no way was
Cheryl flipping the bird to the shoppers. Cheryl
was talking really fast trying to get all her words
out. I thought
she and Blake were much better at reining them-
selves in so they wouldn’t talk over each other.
I saw how hard they were trying to be polite to
each other. I even complimented them. They
deserved it. My opinion
Why should they have to "try" to be nice to each other. I have people that I work with that I totally cannot stand to be around. I don't "try" to be nice to any of them. I work in a professional setting and therefore act professional. You would never be able to tell who I get along with and who I'd rather push off of a cliff. Also, since there are 2 hosts, it would seem like ShopLC needs to pay 2 commisions. Stupid business sense. Or, two host have to split commisions. Who wants to do that? So, are the cohosh unhappy with the choosing situation? If not going along with this new thing... is the other outcome termination for them? Can't resist....... Gag me with a spoon. :roll:
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Michele didnt reply. It might be that all employees of Shoplc have to sign a clause when they are hired that they will not discuss their time at Shoplc when they are let go or leave. The email address was posted on Michele’s public site talking about her career together with photos, so it’s a public email address.
Michele@michelemahone.com
I hope she is ok, but doesn’t want to be sued by shoplc if she responds to us.
Seems eerily the same as Shoplc previous President Kevin Lyons. He always answered my emails, same day. Since he was ousted, he has not made contact with any of us via his public email address( not shoplc email). If you noticed, none of the employees that are suddenly gone, are ever heard from. They must be under legal binders, that they have no contact with its customers. The only one we have heard from is Sarah, which must have countered them with her own little threats if they go after her.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

good morning, we know that Natasha made a YouTube
video--- 5 Home Shopping Host Surprises. :)
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Michele didnt reply. It might be that all employees of Shoplc have to sign a clause when they are hired that they will not discuss their time at Shoplc when they are let go or leave. The email address was posted on Michele’s public site talking about her career together with photos, so it’s a public email address.
Michele@michelemahone.com
I hope she is ok, but doesn’t want to be sued by shoplc if she responds to us.
Seems eerily the same as Shoplc previous President Kevin Lyons. He always answered my emails, same day. Since he was ousted, he has not made contact with any of us via his public email address( not shoplc email). If you noticed, none of the employees that are suddenly gone, are ever heard from. They must be under legal binders, that they have no contact with its customers. The only one we have heard from is Sarah, which must have countered them with her own little threats if they go after her.
I think thats the case with any network when they either are let go or choose to leave because they are unhappy. They network doesnt want it to get out. They have a lot to lose if rumblings and rumors abound of why various hosts have left.
0 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
Are you Cheryl’s sister?
Who?
The one defending Cheryl's loudness.
0 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
Are you Cheryl’s sister?
Who?
Barbara.
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Who?
Barbara.
I just had a flash back to an episode of the Waltons!
Good night John Boy. :lol:
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Vicky, you made a statement " The only one we have heard from is Sarah, which must have countered with her own little threats if they go after her. " is this a fact you know about Sarah?
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago

Barbara.
I just had a flash back to an episode of the Waltons!
Good night John Boy. :lol:
Good night Mary Ellen.
I couldn't resist, watched it everyday!
2 x