Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Gemsnob

Re: Blake & Cheryl this morning...

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky, you made a statement " The only one we have heard from is Sarah, which must have countered with her own little threats if they go after her. " is this a fact you know about Sarah?
I think Sarah left on good terms. She was just ready for a new chapter.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And didn’t Natasha actually post to us here in the forum?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ohh..GOOD MORNING❣️
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Barbara.
I just had a flash back to an episode of the Waltons!
Good night John Boy. :lol:
Good night Mary Ellen.
I couldn't resist, watched it everyday!
LOVE that show! Grew up watching it and still love it. And Me-TV is bringing it back on!

Excellent writing and excellent actors!
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

No. Of course not. I didn’t hear from anybody that are not part of shoplc any longer. I know that some companies have applicants sign a clause that they cant reveal anything about their time at shoplc.
The fact that Sarah was heard from , makes me think that maybe she didn’t worry about speaking about her time here. Let’s take Kevin Lyons. He got an award for the way he helped advance shoplc. Yet, all of a sudden he was replaced. I questioned hosts what happened. If it was a mutual departure, someone would say something. Not one host answered any questions about him. Same with Dan Dennis and all the others that were here for years or months then gone into thin air. No goodbyes. Nothing. Like they never existed. Viewers do start caring about some hosts, and then they are gone without a word. No one at Shoplc management will talk about it.
I dont think it will change. We just have to get used to the fact that who you see at shoplc today, might be gone tomorrow without any explanation.
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Just recently someone said Sarah got married & now works in real estate and is very successful. She was a pleasure to watch. Can you imagine her working with some of the screamers we have now? Good luck Sarah. 🌸
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
No. Of course not. I didn’t hear from anybody that are not part of shoplc any longer. I know that some companies have applicants sign a clause that they cant reveal anything about their time at shoplc.
The fact that Sarah was heard from , makes me think that maybe she didn’t worry about speaking about her time here. Let’s take Kevin Lyons. He got an award for the way he helped advance shoplc. Yet, all of a sudden he was replaced. I questioned hosts what happened. If it was a mutual departure, someone would say something. Not one host answered any questions about him. Same with Dan Dennis and all the others that were here for years or months then gone into thin air. No goodbyes. Nothing. Like they never existed. Viewers do start caring about some hosts, and then they are gone without a word. No one at Shoplc management will talk about it.
I dont think it will change. We just have to get used to the fact that who you see at shoplc today, might be gone tomorrow without any explanation.
Cant remember which Mod replied to similar post but they said the former hosts privacy was being respected (or something to that affect) .
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Sara actually came on the forums not long ago to say hi to everyone. She has moved on to being a realtor and I wish she was still here. I always enjoyed watching her on air and she’s a wonderful happy person. I miss her and no, I honestly cannot see her working with some of these screamers and air hogging that goes on now.🌹
5 x