Which was your first piece of jewelry that you bought?

Margui

Which was your first piece of jewelry that you bought?

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I bought my first piece of jewelry back in November of 2007. They are peridot earrings set in 10kt gold. They were a gift to my sister. The old days of ShopLC when they were known as the Jewelry Channel and I still remember the slogan "Make your life sparkle". Now is gold overlay and solid pieces of gold are expensive.
3 x

Nyccyn23

Re: Which was your first piece of jewelry that you bought?

Post by Nyccyn23 » 4 years ago

These jewerly was purchased in May/June of this year. The first piece of jewelry I bought was a mint green garnet pendant that looks like a flower and the matching ring, dinosaurs bone pendant, a Meteroite pendant without the chain, and a Meteroite ring. I am January baby, so I never thought they come in green it is very hard to find garnets in the stores which they don't had a big selection like emerald or sapphire. The Dino bone pendant is for me because it is very cool. The meteorite pendant is for my sister as a Xmas gift, the ring is for me because who want a piece of space in their hand and the ring is the inside of the meteorite. :)
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

The first piece I bought was a Tanzanite ring set in 14k gold back when ShopLC was just starting as out as TJC back in April of 2007! Since then I’ve purchased more than 1,300 rings, about 700 pendants, over 300 bracelets/bangles and countless watches, earrings etc. as well as about 50 handbags, many scarves, my favorite blankets including a weighted blanket and even champagne glasses and margarita glasses! Also some of my favorite pens are from ShopLC! Thank you ShopLC for always bringing us the best designs and stones at unbeatable prices! :D
4 x

Katie

Post by Katie » 4 years ago

Mine was Kunzite, because found out we are related and wanted a piece. I wonder why it isnt really talked about and sold in Jewerly stores on West Cost? Any one know?
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

The Old kunzite was beautiful!!!!
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

I’d love to show some of my first purchases from first few years!!!!!! lord I’ve some Awful pretty styles!!!
2 x