New Years Eve Resolution

honey

Re: New Years Eve Resolution

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Sue B.
Hope it helps to know that others are with you
in thought and sympathy. Years of favorite memories
will keep your child near, the love you shared will
still live on in you. Sorry for your loss.
4 x

Topic Tags:

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m so truly sorry @SueB for this horrific time in your life. I don’t think no amount of words will soothe your broken heart 💔 right now. As for your neighbors, I’m sorry they seem insensitive to your feelings and situation. I’ve learnt in my many years that sometimes silence from some is their way of not really knowing how to comfort someone or really what to do. But nonetheless, rely on your faith, family and your precious memories with your child. Life can be so difficult, that at times we question how we can go on. But know your child is always around you and in your heart. Remember the wonderful times, hold them close to your heart & rely on God to get you through this. I will have you and your family in my prayers. Ginger 🌹
5 x

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

I am sorry about to learn about the loss of your daughter.
May God be with you during this difficult time.
I know people are not as caring as they used to be. I pray there will be people there for you to help you in the coming dates and months.
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Just shut it off (tv). N stop arguing! There are worse things in life like one of you could have lost YOUR child this weekend. Raised a hard working farm girl myself. Mom always told me if you didn’t have nothing nice to say then don’t say it. Yes I’m guilty of not always listening to her !!! But damnit that’s what’s wrong w/ this world today !!!! You have to think of OTHERS ALWAYS, and no it isn’t easy. I come home from church yesterday making funeral plans for my child and I know my neighbors know!!! But do u think any one of them bastards could have thrown some salt out for me?!?! No because PEOPLE ARE NOT LIKE THEY USED TO BE And It’s TIME WE ALL CHANGED!
Dear SueB, I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. I wish
there was something I could do to heal your broken
heart. You have many people on this forum holding
you in our prayers
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers!!! And I’m so sorry I barked at you all!!! I’d really rather put it towards the people who caused it... It was horrible... and still is as there’s a suspicious nature as to what caused... again thank you all and I’m sorry I didn’t get back sooner & probably won’t again.. love to you all and watch out for your loved ones. SueB
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers!!! And I’m so sorry I barked at you all!!! I’d really rather put it towards the people who caused it... It was horrible... and still is as there’s a suspicious nature as to what caused... again thank you all and I’m sorry I didn’t get back sooner & probably won’t again.. love to you all and watch out for your loved ones. SueB
Ohh Sue! I have been think about you so much ❤️❣️

I know this is a very difficult time for you. We are here for you. Please come back when you feel you are able to.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you❤️❤️❤️
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
No apology needed! You take care of yourself and know that we are here for you if and when you ever decide to return. So very sorry. ❤
6 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I'm very sorry for your loss Sueb. I will keep you in my prayers
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

SueB, no need to apologize for anything. I am sorry for your loss & will be keeping your family in my prayers. If there’s anyway I can help, please don’t hesitate to tell me. Please take care & I will be looking for you on the forums when you’re ready 🌹❣️
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

SueB

While we cannot give you physical hugs-- please know you are in our hearts, our thoughts and our prayers. Come back to us when you can.
5 x