My Anthill Garnet ring...

mpompadour

Re: My Anthill Garnet ring...

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Thanks RS for coming back to let us know your Anthill ring is just what you were hoping for. Now I feel more confident that I'll be just as thrilled when my Anthill ring arrives as you are with yours! :) Enjoy your new ring!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks RS for coming back to let us know your Anthill ring is just what you were hoping for. Now I feel more confident that I'll be just as thrilled when my Anthill ring arrives as you are with yours! :) Enjoy your new ring!
Thank you! Let us know when you get yours, hope it’s beautiful!
3 x

mpompadour

RS wrote:
4 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
I will be sure to come back and let you know. I'm all excited now and can't wait!!!!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
I will be sure to come back and let you know. I'm all excited now and can't wait!!!!
Which one did you order?
1 x

mpompadour

I ordered # 3539940, and elongated cluster ring.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
That’s a pretty one!
1 x

mpompadour

RS wrote:
4 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
That’s a pretty one!
Thanks RS, I hope I like it! :)
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS I'm thrilled you like your anthill garnet ring! I'm hopeful that I will love my purchases! Shipping for me looks like I will get mine on Saturday! I'm very excited!

I can't remember which ring you decided on? Was the three flower ring? I went all in on Anthill garnet and got several pieces. Can.not.wait!

So glad you like it!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
RS I'm thrilled you like your anthill garnet ring! I'm hopeful that I will love my purchases! Shipping for me looks like I will get mine on Saturday! I'm very excited!

I can't remember which ring you decided on? Was the three flower ring? I went all in on Anthill garnet and got several pieces. Can.not.wait!

So glad you like it!
Yes, it was the three flower. I was tempted by others but decided to go only with one. But now that I know I will order more. I made the “going all in” mistake (for me anyway) with the Emeraldine quartz. During the shows they made it look so much like emeralds, even with inclusions, in fact it was even SAID they made it with inclusions.
The stuff looks like pure green glass. So fake looking. I only took one piece out of the box, put it back and and there they all remain. I ordered two rings, earrings and a necklace. Bah.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago

So glad you like it!
Yes, it was the three flower. I was tempted by others but decided to go only with one. But now that I know I will order more. I made the “going all in” mistake (for me anyway) with the Emeraldine quartz. During the shows they made it look so much like emeralds, even with inclusions, in fact it was even SAID they made it with inclusions.
The stuff looks like pure green glass. So fake looking. I only took one piece out of the box, put it back and and there they all remain. I ordered two rings, earrings and a necklace. Bah.
I bought an Emeraldine quartz months ago. The green is way too bright to be convincing, at least to me. Im keeping the ring because I may use the setting for another stone.
2 x