Re: Leonardo D'almagro

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Please bring back royal jaiuper
I second this.
Yes. I wonder what happened to that Royal Jaipur line? They stopped offering it.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

The two items I ordered from the Leonardo D" almagro I was not impressed with, I got a ring for my nephew and a pair of earrings for myself, they were both cheaply made, there was no weight to them at all, they almost looked like plastic not metal, unless they make it in better quality I will not be buying anymore and the ones I did get are going back.
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I received two items from this new collection. They're in the mailbox today. They were simply dreadful. Overpriced, cheap looking and not anything special. Bring back some of your designers from a few years ago.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
The two items I ordered from the Leonardo D" almagro I was not impressed with, I got a ring for my nephew and a pair of earrings for myself, they were both cheaply made, there was no weight to them at all, they almost looked like plastic not metal, unless they make it in better quality I will not be buying anymore and the ones I did get are going back.
We are truly sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your purchase. Thank you for your feedback and we will make sure to pass it on!
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
I received two items from this new collection. They're in the mailbox today. They were simply dreadful. Overpriced, cheap looking and not anything special. Bring back some of your designers from a few years ago.
We are truly sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your purchase. Thank you for your feedback and we will make sure to pass it on!
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Seemed like they were trying to sell him more than his jewelry. He was dancing all over the building like a marionette. What the heck was that all about? :shock:
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

True, Gemsnob. :lol: I don't think we will see another show of him.
4 x