Moldavite Ring and Kyanite Ring Review

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Moldavite Ring and Kyanite Ring Review

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Good Saturday night to everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day. I thought I would write a review on two rings I received today and I'm excited about both.

Item 3468582 Balli Legacy Kashmir Kyanite Ring in Sterling Silver 2.41 ctw

I snagged this in the middle of the night with Shannon for $29 and it's really lovely in a conservative bohemian style with pretty scrolling. The Kashir Kyanite itself is translucent with with no cloudiness or opaqueness. It is bezel set so this will protect the stone best, however, the setting is taller than I would like but totally fine for me. Nice scroll work. Keeper.

Item 2525322 Bohemian Moldavite Ring in Platinum over Sterling Silver 2.65 ctw $49

I originally bought this ring at the debut presentation but cancelled only to repurchase it two days later $21's cheaper with a 30% coupon.

The stones are a (medium light) fern green (not olive), with flashes of light green/yellows. I can't find my loupe so I can't see the bubbles/inclusions with the naked eye but I will assume it has it. I like the ring a lot and it's comfortable to wear. I will be shopping for more Moldavite and I think the stones color goes well with my anthill garnets if I choose. Keeper.

At the time of posting, both rings were still being offered on SLC.
8 x

Topic Tags:

Gypsy

Re: Moldavite Ring and Kyanite Ring Review

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Good Saturday night to everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day. I thought I would write a review on two rings I received today and I'm excited about both.

I snagged this in the middle of the night with Shannon for $29 and it's really lovely in a conservative bohemian style with pretty scrolling. The Kashir Kyanite itself is translucent with with no cloudiness or opaqueness. It is bezel set so this will protect the stone best, however, the setting is taller than I would like but totally fine for me. Nice scroll work. Keeper.

Item 2525322 Bohemian Moldavite Ring in Platinum over Sterling Silver 2.65 ctw $49

I originally bought this ring at the debut presentation but cancelled only to repurchase it two days later $21's cheaper with a 30% coupon.

Beautiful green color that I love this ring. The stones are a (medium light) fern green (not olive), with flashes of light green/yellows. I can't find my loupe so I can't see the bubbles/inclusions with the naked eye but I will assume it has it. I like the ring a lot and it's comfortable to wear. I will be shopping for more Moldavite and I think the stones color goes well with my anthill garnets if I choose. Keeper.

Both of your pieces sound do pretty !!!
I LOVE Moldavite also the color is such a pretty green
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m so happy OtherSideoftheTracks that you love your rings. I just tried looking up the 2525322 and it said product not found. I love this stone & have many beautiful rings that I have had almost since they came on the air. I adore the color and wish I could see your ring. I received the 3 compartment jewelry box with the lock with the numbers. It’s so well made and will hold so much jewelry, I am happy with this purchase & the Jasper pendant with tiny seed pearls necklace too. It was only around $8 and is so well made & came in a jewelry pouch. I was surprised by the pouch but was happy it wasn’t the blue box 😂😂
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago

The stones are a (medium light) fern green (not olive), with flashes of light green/yellows. I can't find my loupe so I can't see the bubbles/inclusions with the naked eye but I will assume it has it. I like the ring a lot and it's comfortable to wear. I will be shopping for more Moldavite and I think the stones color goes well with my anthill garnets if I choose. Keeper.

So glad you love your rings! I think you mis-typed the item number. Is it 3525323?

I never recalled an item number beginning with a 2. I typed it beginning with a 3 and got what I think is your ring.

BEAUTIFUL❣️❣️❣️

That kyanite ring you got for a steal. Great stone. It’s up to 69.99 now.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m so happy OtherSideoftheTracks that you love your rings. I just tried looking up the 2525322 and it said product not found. I love this stone & have many beautiful rings that I have had almost since they came on the air. I adore the color and wish I could see your ring. I received the 3 compartment jewelry box with the lock with the numbers. It’s so well made and will hold so much jewelry, I am happy with this purchase & the Jasper pendant with tiny seed pearls necklace too. It was only around $8 and is so well made & came in a jewelry pouch. I was surprised by the pouch but was happy it wasn’t the blue box 😂😂
Thank you, Ginger!

I like the idea of a jewelry box with a lock! I'm going to look that up and hopefully there's more. RS pointed out that I typed the wrong number for the Moldavite ring and te correct number is 3525323 - so check it out! Eight dollars for a jasper pendant with seed pearls is an excellent price! Did you score it in an overnight show - just curious? I find there's good bargains between 2AM-6AM my time (Central) or SLC's time. I would love to see that too and am happy you're happy! Good outcomes is all we want! :D
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

So glad you love your rings! I think you mis-typed the item number. Is it 3525323?

I never recalled an item number beginning with a 2. I typed it beginning with a 3 and got what I think is your ring.

BEAUTIFUL❣️❣️❣️

That kyanite ring you got for a steal. Great stone. It’s up to 69.99 now.
Thank you for being so astute with the item number! I would have never have known that all items start with a 3 - after all my purchases I've never caught on... :? Thank you for pointing it out! :) The kyanite ring was a good deal and I was surprised to learn it's now $69 - I probably wouldn't have paid $69 for it though...I don't think (maybe if my mood right). My stone is really beautiful - so I'm assuming the Kashmir Kyanite is the best kyanite offered here - so I will keep my eyes open for those in the future too. I know that @Gemaholic mentioned that it's a soft stone prone for breaking but with the right setting and "knowing" it while you wear it - you can be careful. It's the same color as my best blue ceylon sapphires.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks, those are both very nice, you got a great deal.
3 x

Ginger

OtherSideoftheTracks, it’s a Fossil Coral pendant with freshwater pearl necklace (18-20 in) in stainless steel for $6.99. The item #3299865
Teal Crocodile Embossed faux leather convertible jewelry box with padlock $34.99 It comes in 5 different colors. I have the smaller one too, but this one is a little darker and lots of room for everything. Both items are showing to qualify for the special they have for today, 25% off $25. And your rings look so beautiful, I am eyeing them. I hope you like that jewelry box because I really do and it’s sewn all the way around the sides, instead of glued. Happy Sunday my friend, now I’m off to bed with a migraine. ♥️
3 x

Ginger

Thank you RS for the item number, I thought I was typing it in wrong 😂 it’s a lovely ring and I know she is going to enjoy having it, as I am eyeing it myself now. Good night everyone, see you tomorrow. Sleep well ❣️❣️
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideoftheTracks, it’s a Fossil Coral pendant with freshwater pearl necklace (18-20 in) in stainless steel for $6.99. The item #3299865
Teal Crocodile Embossed faux leather convertible jewelry box with padlock $34.99 It comes in 5 different colors. I have the smaller one too, but this one is a little darker and lots of room for everything. Both items are showing to qualify for the special they have for today, 25% off $25. And your rings look so beautiful, I am eyeing them. I hope you like that jewelry box because I really do and it’s sewn all the way around the sides, instead of glued. Happy Sunday my friend, now I’m off to bed with a migraine. ♥️
Oh thank you Ginger for the deets and I will find it! Sounds perfect. I'm going to bed soon as well! Sweet dreams sweet Ginger! Happy Sunday to you as well!
2 x