Bad Settings

SueB

Bad Settings

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Does ShopLC think if I sent one bad ring back I’d like a replacement that’s Just as BAD !?!? I Think NOT. #3349049 sz 8 Pink Sapphire Ring Rg Vermeil. Stone hangs off one end badly good god if it don’t fit you must acquit!!! Possibly teach someone how to set stones? Or give them a break when seeing double!?!? It’s in RA. Yes I told CS sure I’ll hear back in 3 days maybe. And I refuse to buy the look alike on site because it looks real light on the metal and it’s probably a piece of junk too!!!
You can have this one back too!!!!
1 x

RS

Re: Bad Settings

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I recently received an amethyst ring for RA that was set so poorly. I am returning it. I think the RA are often returns. They deny it but frankly I don’t believe some are not returns.
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

I know one thing: If u watch a ring on site for a while and they all of a sudden get your size back DONT BUY IT!!! Because that’s exactly what happened w/ the first one of this ring I got and it was even worse then this one !!! I’m half blind and I CAN SEE IT SO?????? And then try tell me a ring wasn’t considered defective AFTER I GOT AN EMAIL STATING TO RETURN FOR A FULL REFUND AND THEY DIDNT EVEN DO IT UNTIL I HAD TO CALL BACK AND CHEW OUT CS!?!? No reason for this crap. If the stone won’t fit in setting scrap it and start over. For Pete’s Sake Gemporia And JTV can make good settings!!!! I’m so tired of this :cry:
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I know one thing: If u watch a ring on site for a while and they all of a sudden get your size back DONT BUY IT!!! Because that’s exactly what happened w/ the first one of this ring I got and it was even worse then this one !!! I’m half blind and I CAN SEE IT SO?????? And then try tell me a ring wasn’t considered defective AFTER I GOT AN EMAIL STATING TO RETURN FOR A FULL REFUND AND THEY DIDNT EVEN DO IT UNTIL I HAD TO CALL BACK AND CHEW OUT CS!?!? No reason for this crap. If the stone won’t fit in setting scrap it and start over. For Pete’s Sake Gemporia And JTV can make good settings!!!! I’m so tired of this :cry:
I’m sorry this happened to you. If they even TRY and say the one I am returning isn’t defective I will have my bank get involved. It is so obvious. I don’t care what is paid for an item, it should be made properly,

I will make sure to take photos of it before returning it.
2 x