Which gems would you like to see in the next show?

Lulu

Re: Which gems would you like to see in the next show?

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Prehnite - inclusion free and faceted. Lepidolite in the lilac and rose tones. Fire agate, fire agate, fire agate, please.
1 x

Lulu

Nigerian mint green beryl.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

These are all great suggestions! Keep them coming!
2 x

Lilly

Post by Lilly » 4 years ago

Loved all the previous suggestions!! Some I'm listing are already available by SLC, so if mentioned, keep 'em coming! These are a few of my fav-vor-ite things; Lepiodolite(Lilac), There are many varieties of Chalcedony, including Agate, Carnelian, Chrysophrase, Onyx and Jasper. Chalcedony is a catch-all term that includes a variety of cryptocrystalline quartz gems. Comes in all colors and available in all 50 states, and can be dyed, blue is gorge! Phosphosiderite, aka: the orchid gem, introduced by our favorite, one and only, Cheryl, recently!! Scrumptious!! (Bright pinks, purples, from the Andes in Peru,) Gorge!! Adventurine, Amazonite, Green opal,(the seafoam green color, but a hair or two darker, It's neon-Gorge!!). Teal colored gems, such as teal fluoride, Paparescha colored quartz, and please bring back the Carribbean Blue quartz(one of my top fav's), Bright Yellow Bauhinia (from Mongolia/China border), Strawberry Agate or Quartz , Javanese jewelry from Bali area (more shells& pearls!) as introduced by our charming! Sean W., Spessphorite, aka Spessarite Garnet, (in Bright Yellows & Oranges), American, Jalisco, & Cherry Fire opals(top fav's), Blue Lace (top fav's), Sphaleros Quartz, Australian Pinolith, more Peruvian Pink & Blue opals(top fav's), Variscite, Corals in salmon & pink, and Orissa Rasberry Rhodolite and Labradorite(top fav's), and definitely, more pearls!!!Seem to be in a pearl stage, and of course, more colored diamond sets.
1 x

wendy

Post by wendy » 4 years ago

Bumble Bee Jasper :)
3 x

Lulu

Peanut Wood (has nothing to do with peanuts).
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I would love to see fire agate but I know its rare. Maybe shoplc could have a section online for rare, one of a kind pieces of jewelry?
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Peanut Wood (has nothing to do with peanuts).
They used to sell peanut wood often. I have some and love it.
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

wendy wrote:
4 years ago
Bumble Bee Jasper :)
Jasper jasper and more jasper!! I love collecting the many kinds of jasper.
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Tsavorite garnet I have gotten some reasonably priced from other channels so why shop LC can't get it reasonable I don't understand.
3 x