I can’t believe it

CJM

I can’t believe it

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I should know better than to order the TLV ... Saturday TLV Burmese ruby/diamond ring..$187.99. Today it is 30% off. You thought I was po’d before?! After all the garbage I’ve put up with the last few days I’m returning it same day I get it. I don’t care if it’s nice or not. $50 cheaper. In fact what I ordered today will go back too. I haven’t been able to cancel my order today because of “technical problems...call customer service “. I’m done doing this.
7 x

Gemsnob

Re: I can’t believe it

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I should know better than to order the TLV ... Saturday TLV Burmese ruby/diamond ring..$187.99. Today it is 30% off. You thought I was po’d before?! After all the garbage I’ve put up with the last few days I’m returning it same day I get it. I don’t care if it’s nice or not. $50 cheaper. In fact what I ordered today will go back too. I haven’t been able to cancel my order today because of “technical problems...call customer service “. I’m done doing this.
I tried to cancel something Friday and wasnt able to. Technical problems? I wonder. Sorry this happened to you. Ive learned not to purchase during "Smackdowns" or TLVs. Just trying to drum up excitement and get more product out and then it goes on sale. Crazy.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Whoever took over the coupons needs to be retrained. Items that are LEFTOVERS, and hard to sell, are not included in coupons. Other items starting price is greatly increased, like from $12.99 to $19.99, so that even after a 30% coupon, its $13.99.
So many items I would have bought if the COUPONS were as previous.
I also bought a Grandidierite for $999. 1 week later its $599 after a 40% coupon. Luckily, I had returned it, or I would have been LIVID.
Please bring back the people that ran the coupons. It used to be fun and worth searching for the “ bargains”
8 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, please submit the order information to me so I can take care of this danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

This has happened to me many times, I now after buying an item check when there is a new coupon and if the item is less then what I paid with a coupon then I call customer service to get a refund for the difference which they will give you if it is within 30 days or I just order it again with the coupon and send back the one that was higher price.
6 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

I don't believe their website is only having "technical issues" just for cancelling orders. It is working for everything else. I think Shop LC is trying to stop customers from cancelling orders without speaking to someone. Why should I have to call in to cancel an order? Another one of their new gimmicks since their new president came onboard
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I emailed Danielle privately; she helped me out. Again, thank you Danielle! I did bite the bullet and called customer service to cancel my 2 orders. No point paying s/h both ways! The lady I talked to was very nice and helpful. I just wish LC would fix their technical problems; I can't go in to pay my bp payments . Live feed on the website doesn't work either. I think I'll take a break from all this until I see what's on sunday. :)
5 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I too was having trouble for 2 days with budget pay, I owed $6 and therefore wasn't able to use budget pay for two days,I tried paying it and the web said technical issues so I had to call CS and was told it wasn't even due til the next day, so my question is,why couldn't I use BP as I wasn't delinquent on my payment? I had to call again because the price went down later after I already ordered,didn't know it would be adjusted when invoiced and for me CS person didn't tell me this she should have known. Instead she canceled my order and placed another one which took forever. I complained about this issue yesterday.Too many issues.
4 x