Missed another one

RS

Missed another one

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Missed another piece because all we see are the hosts talking. Then they don’t show the piece ON till just about sold out. Then too late. As fast as things are moving, please show them ON, and up close!
6 x

Gem Lover

Re: Missed another one

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I just missed another item because of a glitch with online ordering again, I really wanted this item and now it is sold out, i did the fast buy and got an error message, this has been happening to me for 2 days now online, my phone app and the Roku app. I am so irritated right now, this is NOT DELIVERING JOY, THIS IS DELIVERING FRUSTRATION1111
4 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Missed another piece because all we see are the hosts talking. Then they don’t show the piece ON till just about sold out. Then too late. As fast as things are moving, please show them ON, and up close!
As many times this very subject has been brought up, you'd think they would have gotten the message by now. At this point I don't know what it will take for them to SHOW items up close, far away, on the finger, neck, ears, wrist, etc. etc. The camera operator is seems to be slow to respond or not responding at all. We can all hear the hosts while still showing the item. Come on SLC, the other shopping channels can manage to get it right, why not YOU :!:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover, Whadya’ miss?
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I just missed another item because of a glitch with online ordering again, I really wanted this item and now it is sold out, i did the fast buy and got an error message, this has been happening to me for 2 days now online, my phone app and the Roku app. I am so irritated right now, this is NOT DELIVERING JOY, THIS IS DELIVERING FRUSTRATION1111
We are truly sorry to hear that you missed out on ordering an item due to a technical glitch, and we would love to see if we can locate the item and get it ordered for you. Even though it sold out while on air, often times we are able to find the item later on due to customers changing their mind and cancelling their order, or items being held for a pending order that does not complete successfully. Please contact our Personal Shoppers at 1-877-899-0490 so that we can search for your item.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS it was a bali bracelet that I have been wanting for a while and every time I checked the item it was not an item that I could use a code on so when it came on at a good price I tried to order it and because the system was messed up it sold out, I was not happy.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
RS it was a bali bracelet that I have been wanting for a while and every time I checked the item it was not an item that I could use a code on so when it came on at a good price I tried to order it and because the system was messed up it sold out, I was not happy.
OHHH! I missed that Bali Barong ring. It looked like a large ring, so for me good for middle finger. That’s why I wanted to SEE👀 it on the hand. They didn’t show it till too late and I missed my size.

I should have just gotten my ring finger size but probably gone now.

Just checked. They have more (so not really on clearance) but now the price is higher. It’s not expensive but now it’s a matter of principle. It was much lower yesterday.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OMG! Was waiting to see if a beautiful "lustro stella" wide band ring was tapered on back & tour was never given! Host asked for camera to show under gallery (which would have shown back of ring) but the camera person did not get close up & it sold out without me getting a tour...missed another one :-(
2 x

Pookie14

Post by Pookie14 » 4 years ago

EVERYTHING.... yes! everything is messed up. Screens jumping....fast buy not working..... bids not showing up...orders not being shipped out etc. etc.
ASK and the rehearsed response is """""" With this Big Warehouse Clearance"""" we are backed up. Let recap.. THEY knew this event was going to happen and did nothing to prepare????? Can you say " Amazon, HSN, QVC, JTV, " They don't seem to have this issue.
With each day it getting worst.
3 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I totally agree
Buy the way they are on Amazon , ebay ..... to
Wonder how it is purchasing there lol

I spend thousands of dollars here and keep asking myself why i keep dealing with this mess😂other places are willing to take my money
My latest disappointment was the leg pillow....
One time only .... lowest price .... anywhere.....

I walk into Walgreens lol up Walgreens
Same price and guess what

I could have it with no shipping price or long long long shipping time.

My fault to to get sucked up in the hipe they create.bought a bali necklace on the biggest clearance ever lol
Today i could save an extra 5 bucks.
So not exited about it all!!
3 x