New Jewelry Designs Please

OtherSideOfTheTracks

New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Dear ShopLC,

I am desperate to see new jewelry design settings. I've grown tired of the designs offered that are only slightly modified with different stones. My collection from you seems to have the same "theme" of scrollwork, floral-type designs. Can we see a simple, no-fuss design with emerald cut stones? I would like to see less "setting" a stone sits in but more gemstone. Think Art Deco. Minimalist. Conservative. Understated.

I also would love to see more blue stones like kashmir kyanite.

I would also love to see more sterling silver chains in many designs and weight.

I would also like some sort of certification and/or description of products that you sell to be included with each jewelry item. It would help me inventory my jewelry and for my records. Even if it's printed on a sheet of paper, a card or even the invoice. This will ensure that I will have all the information for purchases like the carat weight, metal type and name of gemstones.

Thank you for taking the time and consideration for my requests.
5 x

Catticus

Re: New Jewelry Designs Please

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Agree!

Lately, all I see are the trilogy settings with the three to five diamonds or Zircons on each end.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I love Kashmir Kyanite!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Agree!

Lately, all I see are the trilogy settings with the three to five diamonds or Zircons on each end.
Yep, designs are getting boring and predictable 🙄
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

The designs are usually created in India. Therefore all the floral designs. Shoplc needs to hire American designers.
Shoplc inserting a info sheet would be great, because most of the jewelry I buy are for gifts. I like they know what metal and stones I gave them.
For now, I cut out the info on the sheet thats included in each pkg. this way It lists the metal, stones, ct wt, length of chain, bracelet, or size of ring. I cut away the price. I take the info and tape it to the gift box I place the item in.
It really comes in handy, because I buy so much, sometimes months in advance, if not for the info I tape on the little boxes, I would forget if the clear stones are diamonds, white zircons, white topaz, or CZ’s.
I know I could always go back to search under items bought by me. In my case, I would have to search MANY PAGES. I HAVE gifts to give for over 40 kids, lots of teens, plus adults for Birthdays, several Holidays and graduations.
Thats why I loved shoplc. I was able to buy in advance items at great LOW COSTprices.
THOSE DAYS ARE GONE😱 left are overpriced high end items, coupons that amount to very little if anything, because the starting price is increased.
PLEASE BRING BACK THE EMPLOYEES WHO KNEW HOW TO GET US TO BUY, PLUS KNEW HOW TO GIVE US LOW COST JOY( as our beloved President Kevin used to tell us)
3 x

Vicky

The designs are usually created in India. Therefore all the floral designs. Shoplc needs to hire American designers.
Shoplc inserting a info sheet would be great, because most of the jewelry I buy are for gifts. I like they know what metal and stones I gave them.
For now, I cut out the info on the sheet thats included in each pkg. this way It lists the metal, stones, ct wt, length of chain, bracelet, or size of ring. I cut away the price. I take the info and tape it to the gift box I place the item in.
It really comes in handy, because I buy so much, sometimes months in advance, if not for the info I tape on the little boxes, I would forget if the clear stones are diamonds, white zircons, white topaz, or CZ’s.
I know I could always go back to search under items bought by me. In my case, I would have to search MANY PAGES. I HAVE gifts to give for over 40 kids, lots of teens, plus adults for Birthdays, several Holidays and graduations.
Thats why I loved shoplc. I was able to buy in advance items at great LOW COSTprices.
THOSE DAYS ARE GONE😱 left are overpriced high end items, coupons that amount to very little if anything, because the starting price is increased.
PLEASE BRING BACK THE EMPLOYEES WHO KNEW HOW TO GET US TO BUY, PLUS KNEW HOW TO GIVE US LOW COST JOY( as our beloved President Kevin used to tell us)
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I do this too! However, I also print off the description of the item that is listed in more detail when you scroll down on the item and it breaks down each stone, size of stone, how many there are, metal etc. I want the details of the item on a card or sheet of paper other than using my own! If the item is no longer available then you lost out on it. So now, before I purchase, I go ahead and print off the description details. Also, I write how much I paid for it on the page I printed.

I also keep all my invoices too (forever). I mostly want to keep records of this for when I depart this Earth and it goes to family so they know what it is without having to pay to find out.

I also take a picture of it and staple it to the description because the small black and white picture on the invoice is hard to see.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I was checking out the new jewelry online. I like to add pieces to my wishlist. They have shell pearl for what I consider expensive. The pieces are $35-$50. I wish they would use genuine freshwater pearls instead. Im happy they are adding new designs with pearls, Im just not sure I would buy faux.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I would like to see more charms or charm bracelets in silver & not mystery metal. Even initial charms, I have the necklace and love it. Also an inspection card, identifying that It’s been inspected & by who. More jewelry with stones like smoky quartz, maybe yellow sapphire, citrines,freshwater pearls, jewelry castings, watches in real leather bands & maybe simple band styles with invisible set stones. Bracelets in various lengths without it being a bolo bracelet ( I don’t like those kind)
4 x

Vicky

Oh my goodness. Ankur and Becky presenting the .25ct diamond love knot 925 earring as a valentine day doorbuster. He is STTTTTRRRETCHING OUT THE PRESENTATION. All I know is these earrings were as low as $19.99 with coupon last year. Now they are pretending that this is LIKE A GOD GIVEN DEAL at $39.99.
So far 273 NEWBIES think they are getting the DEAL OF THE YEAR. IT’s been on air sooo many times, who knows if these are not repeat returns.
I wish on this NEW YEAR, they would bring in NEW STYLES !!
3 x