Multicolored Tourmaline

Gem Lover

Multicolored Tourmaline

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I would love to see a line of multicolored Tourmaline jewelry and some of it in earring but larger hoops 1.25" to 1.50" with the push down safety closer on them, some nice bracelets ect.. and NOT the bolo style bracelet!
8 x

Gypsy

Re: Multicolored Tourmaline

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I would love to see a line of multicolored Tourmaline jewelry and some of it in earring but larger hoops 1.25" to 1.50" with the push down safety closer on them, some nice bracelets ect.. and NOT the bolo style bracelet!
What a GREAT idea .....
Especially the earrings, maybe some dangle style earrings too. And yeah, No bolo bracelets
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Awesome! I love tourmaline stones! Please offer more tourmaline in all colors! I would love emerald cuts - post earrings,pendants, rings too! Small hoops for me! Just give us tourmaline! :D
5 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Yes, the J channel seems to always have lots of tourmalines. I don't know why they don't have them here, but I love anything with multicolored gemstones! And, I agree, NO BOLOS!!!
7 x