Jewelry box for pendants

CJM

Jewelry box for pendants

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

A book style box that would sit on the shelf like a regular book. At least 18-20 inches high with pages you leaf through instead of compartments. Hooks on the top and pouch along the bottom. Maybe 6-10 pages or more. I don’t buy pendant necklaces because when you open the jewelry box they catch on my rings and yank them out of the ring slot. Also, a box just for bracelets. At least 8 inches long, 2 tier, with long compartments to hold individual bracelets. Not for bangles or cuffs, just tennis style bracelets (it could also hold tennis necklaces). Something to think about?!
8 x

honey

Re: Jewelry box for pendants

Post by honey » 4 years ago

You are right CJM, it has to be a vertical storage to keep
our chains and bracelets neat and to keep our gems safe
from scratches. Currently, I just lay them each in a lil'
compartment and always hope they don't knot, let alone
they are not always easy to know just exactly which one
that I want to choose for the day. XO
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
A book style box that would sit on the shelf like a regular book. At least 18-20 inches high with pages you leaf through instead of compartments. Hooks on the top and pouch along the bottom. Maybe 6-10 pages or more. I don’t buy pendant necklaces because when you open the jewelry box they catch on my rings and yank them out of the ring slot. Also, a box just for bracelets. At least 8 inches long, 2 tier, with long compartments to hold individual bracelets. Not for bangles or cuffs, just tennis style bracelets (it could also hold tennis necklaces). Something to think about?!
I love this idea! SLC, please offer this!
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have an over the door jewelry box and it is about 4 feet tall and it is great for pendants.
4 x