Cheryl

Hot4TENER

Re: Cheryl.......

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

A lot of people on this forum really like her, so we may be outnumbered here, but she makes me crazy too. I’ve heard her speak too many untruths in order to build up excitement over an item. Or should I say I’ve heard her shout too many untruths! I’m tired of her kissing up to the company president too. She has these president specials and then she gushes about how wonderful he is to give us such an amazing price. I too, dislike her loud obnoxious nature, but people seem to like her and I’m sure she’s selling products... so she obviously must be profitable for SHOPLC
7 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

It’s not a matter of if we like someone! It’s just that the shouting grates on your nerves!!!! Think about it!? I don’t know too many women who want to relax in own home or no matter where we happen to be listening to someone YELL at us!!!! I lived my noisy life already!!! Quit watching somewhere else because of the shouting and having to turn the volume down all the time! Peace & quiet is right up my alley.
7 x

Dutch

Post by Dutch » 4 years ago

Then watch another show.
1 x

Dutch

Post by Dutch » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
A lot of people on this forum really like her, so we may be outnumbered here, but she makes me crazy too. I’ve heard her speak too many untruths in order to build up excitement over an item. Or should I say I’ve heard her shout too many untruths! I’m tired of her kissing up to the company president too. She has these president specials and then she gushes about how wonderful he is to give us such an amazing price. I too, dislike her loud obnoxious nature, but people seem to like her and I’m sure she’s selling products... so she obviously must be profitable for SHOPLC
If you don’t like her then don’t watch the show! As you don’t like to listen to her, I don’t like to read your negative comments!
1 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

I’ve heard plenty of other hosts “yelling” on there but I never see any negative comments about them. Would you really want the hosts saying everything quietly or monotone? That would be so boring!
0 x

Hot4TENER

[/quote]
If you don’t like her then don’t watch the show! As you don’t like to listen to her, I don’t like to read your negative comments!
[/quote]

Haha... and in your thought pattern... if you don’t like my comment, then don’t read it!
5 x

Hot4TENER

And Dutch... I wasn’t entirely negative. I did say that a lot of people like her and that she must be profitable for SHOPLC. I only expressed my personal point of view. You may not share my opinion, but there’s no reason for a personal attack on me. A more mature response would have expressed your opinion and why you disagree.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Greetings, there seems to be no headline for the other hosts on the community threads.
THEY are enthusiastic and present well and they don't scream. This past year, so many
viewers have taken time to contact Shop LC just to plea to have her tone down and
there is never a change, (well, I did get one thing changed, my lil' secret ;) ) I do not know
where all of the viewer's pleas go, out the window? - management? - Does Shop LC
reprimand her? Do they encourage her to be so, so..???? Does she do whatever she wants
anyway?
"STOPPA DA MUSIC!! CAN I TALK TO EVERYONE FOR A MIN? " As she spews orders we have
to look at her waving her arms all over the place and punching a calculator!! "I even caught
a bit of a tiny tiff with the producer one evening."
Am I gonna stop there?.....NO! Her inability to control the modulation in her voice is
obnoxious, she does not just shout, she screams continuously.
THERE'S MORE.....For someone who speaks to the public for a living, she ought not to
spit razzberries. "mine closed, Thbbpbpbpbt!!", "that's gone, Thbbpbpbpbt!!" , "Dinky
Wink, Thbbpbpbpbt!!" just, THBBPBPBPBT!!!!
Shame on her, shame on Shop LC. Cheryl must have a contract there, whatever,.... she's
ALL Shop LC's and while I can mute or switch channel, Shop LC has to PUT UP with her and
I would not believe all of the other hosts make nicey nice with her just because they love her.
IT'S THEIR JOBS!! Sure she has a wealth of knowledge which I APPRECIATE IN EVERY host!
You Cheryl lover's need not holler back at me TO WATCH ANOTHER CHANNEL OR MUTE BECAUSE
SHE IS NOT WELCOME IN MY HOME!!! I may be GONE BABY, GONE BABY..... GONE, GONE, GONE!!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!! THE PRESIDENT IS ON THE ON THE OTHER LINE!! THBBPBPBPBT!!!!
8 x

krysp

Post by krysp » 4 years ago

TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TELL ME TO WATCH ANOTHER SHOW YOU MUST ALSO BE THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO YELL AND TALK OVER OTHER PEOPLE. I WILL CHANGE TO CHANNEL THANK YOU AND WATCH A CHANNEL WHERE THEY DON'T BEHAVE THIS WAY BECAUSE I DO NOT SEE ANY OTHER HOST ACT LIKE THIS ON SHOP LC OR ANY OTHER SHOPPING CHANNEL FOR THAT MATTER. IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO YELL AND CONSTANTLY INTERRUPT AND TALK OVER OTHERS I'M SURE PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU IN LIFE WHO HAVE THE MISFORTUNE TO HAVE TO INTERACT WITH YOU ON A DAILY BASIS.
8 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

This is all way too negative; there’s no sense in it
2 x