Sometimes CHAOS is a good thing!

RS

Sometimes CHAOS is a good thing!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Today it is❣️❣️

Just opened my fourth Chaos bag (This one that also converts to a backpack).

It is so cute! The leather is awesome, stitching perfect and the colors are great!

Nice job SLC!

I also received that Angel Heart cologne (the pink one). Getting it for my daughter for her Valentines basket. I needed to smell it so I tried a bit. It’s not nice when first applied but after a moment it is quite nice. This one has a lot of citrus undertones. A hint of jasmine I can detect as well.
I know what she likes and she WILL like this.
So, again NICE JOB.

And lastly I received a multi diamond ring. I wanted a multi with a bit of a different style and found this one. LOVE IT!
It is a modified band with a focal center design (flower-like). The diamonds are clear and colorful.
The best thing is...and why the colors show up so nicely...NO BLACK RHODIUM.
SO ONCE MORE...NICE NICE JOB SLC❤️❤️❤️

That was yesterday’s mail...we shall see what today brings.
But for those items 3 for 3!
6 x

Gypsy

Re: Sometimes CHAOS is a good thing!

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Today it is❣️❣️

It is so cute! The leather is awesome, stitching perfect and the colors are great!

Nice job SLC!

I also received that Angel Heart cologne (the pink one). Getting it for my daughter for her Valentines basket. I needed to smell it so I tried a bit. It’s not nice when first applied but after a moment it is quite nice. This one has a lot of citrus undertones. A hint of jasmine I can detect as well.
So, again NICE JOB.

And lastly I received a multi diamond ring. I wanted a multi with a bit of a different style and found this one. LOVE IT!
It is a modified band with a focal center design (flower-like). The diamonds are clear and colorful.

YAY !!!!! I have that Chaos bag too and I love it !!!
The size is perfect
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Today it is❣️❣️

Nice job SLC!

So, again NICE JOB.

YAY !!!!! I have that Chaos bag too and I love it !!!
The size is perfect
Actually the size is larger than I normally like but I love the bag anyway and plan on using it a lot! In fact, I just transferred my stuff into it to use when I have to go out here in a little bit.
I love the style of the drop handles too. I usually only use those when grabbing my bag when I get out of the car or when going out to eat or something. It’s actually nice to have both kinds of straps.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Today it is❣️❣️

Nice job SLC!

So, again NICE JOB.

Ive been eyeing the multi diamond rings for a long time. Im not sure if I want a thumb ring or one for my ring finger. I also dont like the black rhodium as it dulls the beauty of the diamonds. Why have mullti if you cannot see the colors? Are they baguettes or rounds?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Today it is❣️❣️

Nice job SLC!

So, again NICE JOB.

Ive been eyeing the multi diamond rings for a long time. Im not sure if I want a thumb ring or one for my ring finger. I also dont like the black rhodium as it dulls the beauty of the diamonds. Why have mullti if you cannot see the colors? Are they baguettes or rounds?
Actually both! Rounds in the center focal and down center of ring. Baguettes along both edges of ring. The ring also comes to a “v” in the center on both sides.
I am going to order another color today! I wish they’d offer a coupon or give me my voucher back that I lost because I changed my mind on an item.
2 x

ShopLC_csmanager

Post by ShopLC_csmanager » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Today it is❣️❣️

Nice job SLC!

So, again NICE JOB.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Please check your email for a special offer. Shop LC Team
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Hi RS. I bought the same chaos handbag. I loved it but had to return. The front pocket with the magnet, the lining pulled out of the stitching on the top. It happened within 24 hours of use. The magnetic box on the inside wall came unglued and the weight pulled the long down. The material used on the inside, once it pulls loose it frays All I kept in the pocket was tissues, nothing heavy. I hope you have better luck than I did. I might try another one sometime. It was perfect for me.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I was sent out a replacement Chaos bag & absolutely love love it ♥️ It’s so different from the defective one & now my sister is wanting one. Thank you ShopLC for making this right & I love this bag, I will be on the lookout for another in this type of style. Thank you ❣️
4 x

Gypsy

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Hi RS. I bought the same chaos handbag. I loved it but had to return. The front pocket with the magnet, the lining pulled out of the stitching on the top. It happened within 24 hours of use. The magnetic box on the inside wall came unglued and the weight pulled the long down. The material used on the inside, once it pulls loose it frays All I kept in the pocket was tissues, nothing heavy. I hope you have better luck than I did. I might try another one sometime. It was perfect for me.
That's such a shame I hope SLC was able to replace it for you , because it really is a nice bag. ☹
3 x

Gypsy

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I was sent out a replacement Chaos bag & absolutely love love it ♥️ It’s so different from the defective one & now my sister is wanting one. Thank you ShopLC for making this right & I love this bag, I will be on the lookout for another in this type of style. Thank you ❣️
🥰🥰 that's great Ginger I know I love my handbags from Chaos ❣
2 x