Angelflutter

Gemsnob

Angelflutter

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I saw the symptoms your husband has been experiencing. My youngest daughter has been sick since Aug 2015 after receiving the hpv vaccine. She starting experiencing dizziness, lightheadedness, migraines, nausea, fainting, chestpains. Her blood pressure was taken while lying flat at the ER one-time. It was extremely low. It gets high while standing. She was diagnosed with POTS. Postural orthostatic tachacardia syndrome. They had to do a tilt table test. The flu vaccine is the #1 vaccine with reported injury and the hpv is catching up. You may want to look up POTS. Its really not something common in elderly but vaccines can cause so many things who knows anymore. I hope you get answer. ❤
4 x

Gem Lover

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I had a flew and pneumonia vaccine at the same time about 10 years ago and I ended up in the ER, I was getting tremor's, had a hard time walking, dizzy, heart racing just to name a few, I have never had a vaccine since and because I was giving both at the same time the doctors had no way of telling which one did it.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I had a flew and pneumonia vaccine at the same time about 10 years ago and I ended up in the ER, I was getting tremor's, had a hard time walking, dizzy, heart racing just to name a few, I have never had a vaccine since and because I was giving both at the same time the doctors had no way of telling which one did it.
Even if I wasnt allergic to eggs I WILL NOT take a flu/pneumonia shot I do not trust. And most people that I know that do end up with flu anyhow.
Knock on wood here but I have not had flu or even a cold in almost 20 years. I do have seasonal allergies but that's it. And I take nothing more than Ibuprofen.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Im glad you are ok now. Its hard to find a doctor that will even acknowledge that vaccines can make people sick.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Thank you all for all your concern. Just skimming over posts now. I will get back later to address this post. I also want to thank you all for remaining on this forum too. Since I like to keep up with things on the ashopLC forums.
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I will answer you later on WP.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

AWW guys, I can't get there from here
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I can’t get to WP either JQ, it’s too confusing & I just give up with it. I wish everyone would still post here because I don’t want to miss everyone, since most are not here much 🥺
1 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
AWW guys, I can't get there from here
Trust me YOU CAN ❗
I'm on my little phone too. It's a little tough to navigate cause it's different format but once you get there it gets easier
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Gypsy

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I can’t get to WP either JQ, it’s too confusing & I just give up with it. I wish everyone would still post here because I don’t want to miss everyone, since most are not here much 🥺
Its abit confusing to all right now I think
But you got there once.....
1 x