Please Pray

Catticus

Please Pray

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

My friends,

I need prayer for my mother who is going to have her pain pump replaced next week. The anesthesia worries us because of her heart stents, other major health issues, and her age

And, a cousin of mine I was close to, died last night.

Please pray for her son and her grandchildren. They lost their mother a few years ago (who was this cousin's only daughter) and this will devastate them because she was really another mother to them.

Her grandson lived with her (tri level home) and is the one who found her. He's the one who found his mother, too.

She just stayed with us a month or so ago. She had A LOT of health issues. I know she is with The Lord.

I am going to miss her, but I am really REALLY worried about her son, and two grandchildren. They already haven't been doing well since the sudden, unexpected death of their mother. The granddaughter has been "cutting" to deal with it. The grandson blames himself for being in the house when his mother died. (She drowned in their pool.)

Thank you for your prayers. I will be off more than on for a while when my mother has her procedure. She has not been the same since her heart attacks and my sis and I don't have a good feeling about this. But it has to be done. Without the painpump she would be in screaming agony. It's her spine and double scoliosis, and lower discs being slowly crushed and pressing into the nerves of her spine, causing many problems,the main one being PAIN.

Thank you so much
8 x

RS

Re: Please Pray

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Dear Cat...

As many prayers as I can give...you have them my friend.

You are such a good daughter, sister, cousin and friend.❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am so sorry and there are simply no words to adequately express my sympathy.

We are here for you. ❤️🙏🏻❤️
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Oh my precious friend Cat, I’m so sorry for your loss. And I will certainly keep your dear Mom in my prayers & your entire family as well. If you need to talk, I am here, please know you’re never alone. You are a sweet kind soul & I will miss you until you come back. Please keep me posted on how your Mom’s procedure goes. Bless your entire family my dear Cat!! ♥️👼🏻🙏🏻
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
My friends,

I need prayer for my mother who is going to have her pain pump replaced next week. The anesthesia worries us because of her heart stents, other major health issues, and her age

And, a cousin of mine I was close to, died last night.

Please pray for her son and her grandchildren. They lost their mother a few years ago (who was this cousin's only daughter) and this will devastate them because she was really another mother to them.

Her grandson lived with her (tri level home) and is the one who found her. He's the one who found his mother, too.

She just stayed with us a month or so ago. She had A LOT of health issues. I know she is with The Lord.

I am going to miss her, but I am really REALLY worried about her son, and two grandchildren. They already haven't been doing well since the sudden, unexpected death of their mother. The granddaughter has been "cutting" to deal with it. The grandson blames himself for being in the house when his mother died. (She drowned in their pool.)

Thank you for your prayers. I will be off more than on for a while when my mother has her procedure. She has not been the same since her heart attacks and my sis and I don't have a good feeling about this. But it has to be done. Without the painpump she would be in screaming agony. It's her spine and double scoliosis, and lower discs being slowly crushed and pressing into the nerves of her spine, causing many problems,the main one being PAIN.

Thank you so much
You have my greatest sympathies and my many prayers. No one wants to watch or know that someone they love is hurting or suffering. Im sorry this has happened. Take care of yourself too. ❤ ❤
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

okay Catticus, I will be praying for all to go well for
your mom, we know that she is fragile. YOU take
care of yerself during this challenge too. Your mom
and dad are blessed to have you near.

Sorry for your loss of dear cousin. Will keep everyone
in prayer.

Your buds on this forum will be here, check in.
Love ya XO
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Catticus I am so sorry for the loss of your cousin, I will pray for all of you. Let us know what day your mom will be getting this done.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Prayers for your mom, you and your family.
2 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

Catticus, my sincerest prayers to you and your family. I’ll pray that your mother handles the procedure well. And my sympathy to you on the loss of your cousin and prayers to her family to find peace.
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Oh Cat! I'm so sorry about your cousin. I'll pray for the family. Must be so difficult for them to go through this again. And I'll keep your mom in my prayers too. May God guide the anesthesiologist and surgeon's mind and hands. Amen!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Oh Catticus 🥺 I just read this post. And am sending prayers for your mom and your family ❤🙏 I am so sorry for your loss and will be thinking of you
2 x