Angelflutter

Gemsnob

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob, I TOTALLY get the "wait and see" , with every symptom you get more and more anxious. Always wondering what's coming next and how bad is it going to be. And I feel for hubs. If I could take it onto myself even for a little while just so he could get a little relief, I would. The worst part is the not knowing, and the fear of finding him dead. Sometimes, I want him to fight through this and other times I want him to pass in his sleep. Just so many thing running through my head. I don't wish him dead.... I wish him relief. I have finally come to terms with going ahead and taking early retirement. Just to be here to support and be a comfort to him. When I work I feel like I am abandoning him. Money will be tight for sure. But I can make it work. Not totally going to give up jewelry shopping. Just need to buy less and use budget pay more than I do now. I will talk to my boss Monday to let her know that I am leaving. I know she will be upset. She has bent over backwards in letting me take time off or letting me adjust my schedule as needed. So, on top of everything else, I am feeling guilty for letting her down. Nothing about any of this is easy. Thanking you again for all of ya'll prayers and suppirt.
I understand every word of this! We feel everything, even guilt...You have to do what YOU know is best and I bet your boss will understand especially if she has tried to help you with your schedule. Ive worried my daughter may harm herself. She has a therapist and I FINALLY found a place that has psychiatrists. My worry is that she has side effects that are atypical so she doesnt like medication. Im trying the natural route but I can only do so much. Its hard to feel helpless and watch someone you love hurt. My youngest isnt well either but shes not as bad or doesnt complain. You are in my prayers. Daily. Remember to take time for yourself. ❤
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob, I TOTALLY get the "wait and see" , with every symptom you get more and more anxious. Always wondering what's coming next and how bad is it going to be. And I feel for hubs. If I could take it onto myself even for a little while just so he could get a little relief, I would. The worst part is the not knowing, and the fear of finding him dead. Sometimes, I want him to fight through this and other times I want him to pass in his sleep. Just so many thing running through my head. I don't wish him dead.... I wish him relief. I have finally come to terms with going ahead and taking early retirement. Just to be here to support and be a comfort to him. When I work I feel like I am abandoning him. Money will be tight for sure. But I can make it work. Not totally going to give up jewelry shopping. Just need to buy less and use budget pay more than I do now. I will talk to my boss Monday to let her know that I am leaving. I know she will be upset. She has bent over backwards in letting me take time off or letting me adjust my schedule as needed. So, on top of everything else, I am feeling guilty for letting her down. Nothing about any of this is easy. Thanking you again for all of ya'll prayers and suppirt.
I understand every word of this! We feel everything, even guilt...You have to do what YOU know is best and I bet your boss will understand especially if she has tried to help you with your schedule. Ive worried my daughter may harm herself. She has a therapist and I FINALLY found a place that has psychiatrists. My worry is that she has side effects that are atypical so she doesnt like medication. Im trying the natural route but I can only do so much. Its hard to feel helpless and watch someone you love hurt. My youngest isnt well either but shes not as bad or doesnt complain. You are in my prayers. Daily. Remember to take time for yourself. ❤
You too my friend. We are no good to them if we don't take care of ourselves.
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Reading all of your posts, AngelFlutter, Cat & Gemsnob, you all are REMARKABLE women. I can read your pain & your love for your family is great. Hang in there, take time for yourself to de stress if you can & take it one day at a time. I just called our pastors wife & had my sister ask her Church also, for a prayer chain for all of you. Gemsnob’s daughter, your husband & Cat’s Mom and cousin. There’s power in prayer 🙏🏻 & you all have lots of us praying for you. I send you all hugs through the Internet ♥️🌹👼🏻
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Just.... Thank You....
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Reading all of your posts, AngelFlutter, Cat & Gemsnob, you all are REMARKABLE women. I can read your pain & your love for your family is great. Hang in there, take time for yourself to de stress if you can & take it one day at a time. I just called our pastors wife & had my sister ask her Church also, for a prayer chain for all of you. Gemsnob’s daughter, your husband & Cat’s Mom and cousin. There’s power in prayer 🙏🏻 & you all have lots of us praying for you. I send you all hugs through the Internet ♥️🌹👼🏻
I am so touched by your kindness and thoughtfulness. I know the power of prayer. I know it can save people. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please tell everyone "Thank you". ❤
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Utterly flabbergasted and speechless at the strength and caring demonstrated by this amazing group of humans here. You all have my prayers.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

So true Jewelry Queen

AMAZING KINDNESS ❣

AMAZING FRIENDS ❣
1 x