Bali Goddess carved bone...

RS

Bali Goddess carved bone...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Pendants.

They had them last Friday for under $10.00 day.

I just received the one I ordered in the mail. I got the whale.

It is VERY NICE. The piece itself is substantial without being overpowering in size. The carving is done very well, smooth sides and no rough spots.

The bail is also very artistic and not your typical bail.

I bought it to hang from the ceiling fan in my “She-Cove” but it may end up on a chain around my neck instead. Or maybe I will just get another one. They did also have several styles.

Good deal for $9.99

So, NICE JOB SLC 👍🏼😍

That was the only thing from SLC in my mail today....awhhhhh🥺

But tomorrow is my birthday so maybe there will be more deliveries then. If so...I hope I am delivered “Joy”.
5 x

Gemsnob

Re: Bali Goddess carved bone...

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Pendants.

It is VERY NICE. The piece itself is substantial without being overpowering in size. The carving is done very well, smooth sides and no rough spots.

I bought it to hang from the ceiling fan in my “She-Cove” but it may end up on a chain around my neck instead. Or maybe I will just get another one. They did also have several styles.

Good deal for $9.99

So, NICE JOB SLC 👍🏼😍

But tomorrow is my birthday so maybe there will be more deliveries then. If so...I hope I am delivered “Joy”.
Ooooo!! I saw those and considered buying a couple different ones! Im happy to hear you love yours and your idea of a fan pull is brillant! I was thinking of hanging from my rear view mirror. I may go check them out. Maybe they will qualify for todays coupon? Thanks for your review!! Oh, and happy early birthday friend!!!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Pendants.

Good deal for $9.99

So, NICE JOB SLC 👍🏼😍

Ooooo!! I saw those and considered buying a couple different ones! Im happy to hear you love yours and your idea of a fan pull is brillant! I was thinking of hanging from my rear view mirror. I may go check them out. Maybe they will qualify for todays coupon? Thanks for your review!! Oh, and happy early birthday friend!!!
I just looked at the one I ordered and it DOES have the coupon ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
Hanging from the rear view mirror would look great. And I don’t need a fan pull as the fans have wall switches. I just like the look of a decorative one. And since I did that room and bath all in Coastal theme it fit perfectly.
Going to look for another....
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you.Happy Birthday Dear RS, Happy Birthday to you.
And many more....
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Thank you to both of you!

THANK YOU 🥰🥰🥰
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I saw those RS but forgot to write the item number down or add it to the wishlist. Can you please provide the item number because I don’t have any of those pieces yet. Have you decided what to do with that lovely copper tub yet? And Happy early Birthday 🎂 Mine is next month & it seems like it comes faster every year. I hope you get lots of goodies in the mail for your birthday tomorrow ❣️❣️🍾🦋🦜
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I saw those RS but forgot to write the item number down or add it to the wishlist. Can you please provide the item number because I don’t have any of those pieces yet. Have you decided what to do with that lovely copper tub yet? And Happy early Birthday 🎂 Mine is next month & it seems like it comes faster every year. I hope you get lots of goodies in the mail for your birthday tomorrow ❣️❣️🍾🦋🦜
3522446 Dragonfly

3522971 Spiral

3522444 Eagle

3522443 Whale

They had a dolphin (I saw that later and meant to get it) but I can’t find it now. 🥺

And THANK YOU SO MUCH, 🥰🥰
It DOES come earlier doesn’t it?

A FEB BABY! My son’s is Feb. 7
Let us know when yours is!
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

RS, I just ordered the Dragonfly Bali piece, cannot wait to get it. Mine is February 20, will be 51. Our daughters is February 7th. Our 24th wedding anniversary is actually on Leap Year Day this year on February 29th. I hope your birthday 🎂 is a huge celebration 🎉 ❣️❣️
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
RS, I just ordered the Dragonfly Bali piece, cannot wait to get it. Mine is February 20, will be 51. Our daughters is February 7th. Our 24th wedding anniversary is actually on Leap Year Day this year on February 29th. I hope your birthday 🎂 is a huge celebration 🎉 ❣️❣️
Awhhhh, our kids have the same day!!

And thank you. Tomorrow is MY day. We are going out to a fabulous restaurant! I get to do whatever I want.

I hope Hubby doesn’t give me anything...he bought me the car for my birthday.
4 x

lvgirl120583

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

Happy early Birthday RS!
3 x