Not much shown

Gem Lover

Not much shown

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I feel like they are moving so slow again today, I leave for a couple of hours and come back and not much changes, it has been like this all day.
3 x

RS

Re: Not much shown

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I feel like they are moving so slow again today, I leave for a couple of hours and come back and not much changes, it has been like this all day.
Really? Well good thing I haven’t been round to watch then. I’d be 😤😤😤😤😤😤 blah blah blah blah.....
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Really? Well good thing I haven’t been round to watch then. I’d be 😤😤😤😤😤😤 blah blah blah blah.....
One day it's good, one day it's bad.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Well, guess whos back in town? Maybe thats why.
3 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

Way too much time is spent on the same products we see over and over again especially Opatra and the hosts are so phony because the price is always the same. And yes it is boring again and the high pressure sales are back even more now that their beloved president is back. I cannot stand to watch or hear that man on air. I have never see a a president spend so much time on air and everytime he is on all he does is play his little games and use high pressure sales tactics for the items he wants to get rid of. I don't think I am the only one who feels this way. He does not seem to be very liked by any Shop LC customers. Everything changed for the worst when he came onboard. Shop LC needs a new president!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yeah , I checked on and out never saw anything of interest......cleaned and had nice long chat with my brother and my son ❣
3 x

Jo

Here! Here! Couldn't agree more. Things have changed with this president and NOT for the better!

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

Jolynn wrote:
4 years ago
Way too much time is spent on the same products we see over and over again especially Opatra and the hosts are so phony because the price is always the same. And yes it is boring again and the high pressure sales are back even more now that their beloved president is back. I cannot stand to watch or hear that man on air. I have never see a a president spend so much time on air and everytime he is on all he does is play his little games and use high pressure sales tactics for the items he wants to get rid of. I don't think I am the only one who feels this way. He does not seem to be very liked by any Shop LC customers. Everything changed for the worst when he came onboard. Shop LC needs a new president!
1 x

Gemsnob

Dionne and Blake have been on the freshwater pearl bracelet, earrings and necklace for over an hour. I keep switching back to see if theyve moved on. If they donate $1 from every purchase, why do they feel the need to do a "One for One Challenge" that lasts an hour? Everything falls on deaf ears.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Dionne and Blake have been on the freshwater pearl bracelet, earrings and necklace for over an hour. I keep switching back to see if theyve moved on. If they donate $1 from every purchase, why do they feel the need to do a "One for One Challenge" that lasts an hour? Everything falls on deaf ears.
And now back to Tanzanite ☹☹☹☹☹☹
2 x

Gemsnob

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
And now back to Tanzanite ☹☹☹☹☹☹
Maybe they have to sell it before the Tanzanian government confiscates it all. :D
3 x