24 hour Tanzinite smack down tomorrow

Angelflutter

24 hour Tanzinite smack down tomorrow

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Oh no. 24 hour Tanzinite smack down all day tomorrow. Guess I'll be watching something else. Maybe some old reruns.
6 x

RS

Re: 24 hour Tanzinite smack down tomorrow

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Oh no. 24 hour Tanzinite smack down all day tomorrow. Guess I'll be watching something else. Maybe some old reruns.
No no no!

I did see that there are new styles being offered. So they still have stones to work with clearly, Hmmmm.....🤨

But no Smackdowns, not 24 hours, for me.

And I don’t need any more tanzanite. There’s still some waiting to be given to me 😉
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I will be glad when they run out but at his rate it will not be for another 10 years. :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

BOO!!!

Because of this my sister and I will be going down the hill and do a little shopping. We need to get a few things for our cruise that we are going on in early March. Seven days to the Mexican Riviera. This will be her first so we are going to be doing a lot of stuff. Zip lining, Kayak and Snorkeling and of course SHOPPING!!! :D :lol: :o :shock:
4 x

Angelflutter

Can't they do something about those darn 24 hour smackdowns. 2 or 3 hours of any continuous gemstone is enough. They have been frequently poo'ed poo'ed on these forums. It just infuriates me that no one is listening. The only people possibly interested in this 24 hour bullsh*t is the newbies. Us oldies know how to look up Tanzilite, if we want it. I for one, will not even bother to turn on ShopLC tomorrow..... or ANY other time that these smackdowns are on. I just feel like I am being force fed on something that needs to be choked down. Even newbies will eventually get tired of the same old *!!! YES, I SAID THE "S" Word !!!!! C'mon ShopL LC. Get back to delivering the joy.
3 x

Angelflutter

Funny. I typed in *, and it printed out something else.
1 x

Angelflutter

It did it again.LOL. Talk about censorship. AUTOMATICALLY.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Can't they do something about those darn 24 hour smackdowns. 2 or 3 hours of any continuous gemstone is enough. They have been frequently poo'ed poo'ed on these forums. It just infuriates me that no one is listening. The only people possibly interested in this 24 hour bullsh*t is the newbies. Us oldies know how to look up Tanzilite, if we want it. I for one, will not even bother to turn on ShopLC tomorrow..... or ANY other time that these smackdowns are on. I just feel like I am being force fed on something that needs to be choked down. Even newbies will eventually get tired of the same old *!!! YES, I SAID THE "S" Word !!!!! C'mon ShopL LC. Get back to delivering the joy.
👏👏👏👏👏👏
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I won’t be watching this smack down either, ehh, it’s almost like 2 Saturday’s out of the month now is Tanzanite. I wish they would go back to the high end shows once a week for the 3-4 hours they used to do it. It’s just too much now & getting ridiculous focusing on 1 product for an entire 24 hour period. Ridiculous in my opinion & I guess I will be doing housework then. For a mine that’s closed, they sure do have tons of it to sell. Makes one wonder💰
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I bought a ring a couple days ago that I’ve wanted, with 30% off. That 30% off won’t apply tomorrow on tanzanite. I can’t take the all day affairs anymore. I’ll be sewing baby blankets tomorrow!
2 x