Re: Don't want us to shop??

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I can’t see those items anymore.
1 x

Topic Tags:

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I to went to website it must be s glitch o have purchased many of these items 2years sho they no longer have them unless hurried in warehouse i hope so I will buy more of the old.
0 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

It was all good and just now all that stuff is back. Omg what is the problem here . It is a eye opener though cause the jewelry clearly used to be much prettier and way mor afordable. ☹️
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
It was all good and just now all that stuff is back. Omg what is the problem here . It is a eye opener though cause the jewelry clearly used to be much prettier and way mor afordable. ☹️
What are you seeing?! I can’t even see anything new now. 😩
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I can't either, RS! 😢
1 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

So it seems that most of the new items lol where old items. So no need to get exited about them.something happened when they did an update. I am bummed out about that. There where beautiful things i wanted to buy . Better prices then now to.
Oh well 😔 guess i save a bunch of money lol
1 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Here we go again. Fluorite up but cant open up to purchase. I didnt check anything else out. I wanted fluorite
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Kb wrote:
4 years ago
Here we go again. Fluorite up but cant open up to purchase. I didnt check anything else out. I wanted fluorite
Gemporia has a lot of fluorite
2 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I know, so does jtv, and the vendors on evine.com. but for some reason Iike shoplc better. I've been buying for about 4 years. Have about 400 peices of jewelry from them. The stones. Under galleries, and the mill work is outstanding.
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

OMG it’s doing it again!! Pink opal from past months showing up and when you click on a item says no server found! What the heck is wrong with their website. I was looking at mother of pearl items also and it started showing southwest jewelry items! The search engine could not pull up the correct items.
2 x