Budget Payments

JustaShopper

Budget Payments

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

I am having a problem I'm not able to make payments online. I keep getting
"We apologize, our website is currently experincing some technical issues. Please try refreshing page OR click again back in a few minutes"
BTW i believe they misspelled experiencing.
3 x

Gem Lover

Re: Budget Payments

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Make sure to check your budget payments on returned items, I have on numerous occasions had to call them because I was still being charged monthly for a budget order that was returned, I have to call them again tonight on another one that I just saw, check after you return items to make sure they are being removed, also I have had a problem with If I order an item but I see it for cheaper a few days later I will order it again and send the more expensive one back but I noticed what they were doing was removing the lower priced on from my account and leaving the one at the higher cost on my budget pay orders so I was still paying more money, I caught this and called the and told them I have to write the invoice number on the return so there should not be a mix up as to which item I am returning, I was told they made a mistake but yet it happens every single time and I have to call in and then get issued a credit so make sure to check your accounts.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I am having a problem I'm not able to make payments online. I keep getting
"We apologize, our website is currently experincing some technical issues. Please try refreshing page OR click again back in a few minutes"
BTW i believe they misspelled experiencing.
Good Afternoon,

We deeply apologize if you are experiencing any issues paying your BudgetPay online. We recommend trying the following tips:

- Try clearing the cache and cookies on the web browser you are using, alternatively, try using a new browser.

- Try rebooting the device you are using to view the site/app

- Make sure your device, your browser and/or the Shop LC app is up to date with their updates.

- If you are on the app, please try uninstalling it, and reinstalling it.

If you are still experiencing issues, please send any details of those errors to us via chat at www.shoplc.com, via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, or via phone at 877-899-0078. You can also send any relevant screenshots to customerservice@shoplc.com. Thank you again for your post, and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Don't you just love the form letters that they insert?
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Don't you just love the form letters that they insert?
Thank you so much for your feedback. :)
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Make sure to check your budget payments on returned items, I have on numerous occasions had to call them because I was still being charged monthly for a budget order that was returned, I have to call them again tonight on another one that I just saw, check after you return items to make sure they are being removed, also I have had a problem with If I order an item but I see it for cheaper a few days later I will order it again and send the more expensive one back but I noticed what they were doing was removing the lower priced on from my account and leaving the one at the higher cost on my budget pay orders so I was still paying more money, I caught this and called the and told them I have to write the invoice number on the return so there should not be a mix up as to which item I am returning, I was told they made a mistake but yet it happens every single time and I have to call in and then get issued a credit so make sure to check your accounts.
Hello,

thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback to us. I am very sorry about your experience this is not acceptable. A private message is going to be sent to you so we can make sure to make this right.
1 x