J Francis Jewelry

Hot4TENER

J Francis Jewelry

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

What's the deal with this J. Francis jewelry? Sometime back everyone on the forum said that they were nice pieces and I want a "fake" wedding ring for travel or when I wear silver. I'm not crazy about the rings in regular inventory which are about $30-$50 without coupon. So, Ive been trying to win one from Rising Auction. The over-bidders are going crazy on any J. Francis jewelry it seems. The rings that sold on air for $30or $40 are selling for $50-$100. A single person will buy most of the J. Francis items for a day or 2, and then it will be another name that will overbid on all the J. Francis for the next couple of days. I'll find one in my size that is ending at an unusual time with a low price, and POOF! the price will be $50 or more in the last 15 minutes. Anyone know of a nice inexpensive CZ brand that looks good, is sterling and will last? I'm beyond frustrated!
4 x

Topic Tags:

RS

Re: J Francis Jewelry

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
What's the deal with this J. Francis jewelry? Sometime back everyone on the forum said that they were nice pieces and I want a "fake" wedding ring for travel or when I wear silver. I'm not crazy about the rings in regular inventory which are about $30-$50 without coupon. So, Ive been trying to win one from Rising Auction. The over-bidders are going crazy on any J. Francis jewelry it seems. The rings that sold on air for $30or $40 are selling for $50-$100. A single person will buy most of the J. Francis items for a day or 2, and then it will be another name that will overbid on all the J. Francis for the next couple of days. I'll find one in my size that is ending at an unusual time with a low price, and POOF! the price will be $50 or more in the last 15 minutes. Anyone know of a nice inexpensive CZ brand that looks good, is sterling and will last? I'm beyond frustrated!
I have several of the J Francis rings. Purchased for the reason you posted above. I did get a few of them on RA and ITA about the people bidding crazy high.
I noted that I had to hit the auctions early in the morning at the beginning of the week and got the items for a great price. They are nice quality I must say. There were a couple more I was trying to get but gave up because the RA section is so much more out of control now.
Q has nice CZ pieces as well as J. I can’t attest to durability as I only use when I travel. But for that they still look like new.
The CZ line here, Lustro Stella. While some designs are pretty, they tarnished and some received were missing stones. No more of those.
But of the CZ lines overall I do find the J Francis line to maybe be a notch above, or two.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Ty RS. Very rarely do I regret not purchasing something that was on air bcuz the price usually ends up lower with a coupon at some point. But this time I’m kicking myself in the... what??? There’s no donkey emoji on my phone?
:lol: :lol:
Last edited by Hot4TENER 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Hot4TENER

Hey RS... what is ITA ?
3 x

Hot4TENER

I talked already?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Hey RS... what is ITA ?
ITA = I TOTALLY AGREE
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I talked already?
In my case it could...🤣🤣😜😜
5 x

Hot4TENER

I just checked the J. Wow! A lot to choose from. Should have no problem finding one I like for under $30. Now I’m asking myself why I’ve spent so much time over the last couple of weeks trying to get one here from RA.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I just checked the J. Wow! A lot to choose from. Should have no problem finding one I like for under $30. Now I’m asking myself why I’ve spent so much time over the last couple of weeks trying to get one here from RA.
OOPS! Well, live and learn. Now you have a lot to choose from over there.

I’ve never purchased the colored stones so I cannot attest to those. The couple of clear CZ rings from there are nice.
Happy shopping!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Hey RS... what is ITA ?
ITA = I TOTALLY AGREE
Another new learning experience for me ! 🤣🤣