J Francis Jewelry

Gem Lover

Re: J Francis Jewelry

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER the J stations line is very nice and very well made and it last forever, I have had some of theirs for years and they still look like new and when they do their turntables they will have the whole table for really good prices like $29 or $49 depending on the items and if you check their guide you can see when they have a whole show of Bella Luce on air.
2 x

Topic Tags:

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER the J stations line is very nice and very well made and it last forever, I have had some of theirs for years and they still look like new and when they do their turntables they will have the whole table for really good prices like $29 or $49 depending on the items and if you check their guide you can see when they have a whole show of Bella Luce on air.
Last edited by Gem Lover 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Ty! I have to get to the grocery store now, but when I did a quick search for my size, it looked like several on clearance that I could like for under $30 of bela. I’ll have to look better later, but if I don’t see any that I ❤️, then...To the turntables it is! You guys are so helpful!!😘
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Hey RS... what is ITA ?
ITA = I TOTALLY AGREE
Another new learning experience for me ! 🤣🤣
Me too! Several years ago, my friend's granddaughter texted me "btw" & I had to ask her.. btw? I got schooled by a 10 year old😂
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

ITA = I TOTALLY AGREE
Another new learning experience for me ! 🤣🤣
Me too! Several years ago, my friend's granddaughter texted me "btw" & I had to ask her.. btw? I got schooled by a 10 year old😂
I know 🤯 my son teases me because I text in complete sentences and use punctuation 😳
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Ty! I have to get to the grocery store now, but when I did a quick search for my size, it looked like several on clearance that I could like for under $30 of bela. I’ll have to look better later, but if I don’t see any that I ❤️, then...To the turntables it is! You guys are so helpful!!😘
If you like vintage inspired, Vanna K has a line at the J. It may even be on tonight. They also have a line called Bella Luxe made with Sarovski circonia that is gorgeous.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I have BELLA LUCE from the J for many years. Still looks new.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I only have a J. Francis piece. It's garnet with fire opal. This line used to include genuine gems. Now is pure cubic zirconia.
3 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

Diamonique?
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
What's the deal with this J. Francis jewelry? Sometime back everyone on the forum said that they were nice pieces and I want a "fake" wedding ring for travel or when I wear silver. I'm not crazy about the rings in regular inventory which are about $30-$50 without coupon. So, Ive been trying to win one from Rising Auction. The over-bidders are going crazy on any J. Francis jewelry it seems. The rings that sold on air for $30or $40 are selling for $50-$100. A single person will buy most of the J. Francis items for a day or 2, and then it will be another name that will overbid on all the J. Francis for the next couple of days. I'll find one in my size that is ending at an unusual time with a low price, and POOF! the price will be $50 or more in the last 15 minutes. Anyone know of a nice inexpensive CZ brand that looks good, is sterling and will last? I'm beyond frustrated!
I do like a lot of the Bella Luce on JT^. I have 4 that I have worn as wedding sets or bands.
4 x