Fun Drusy Ring $7.99

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Fun Drusy Ring $7.99

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I bought this ring out of curiosity and it's turned out to be a winner for my casual style. The item number is 3478966 and the title is "Pearl Shimmer Drusy Quartz Ring in Sterling Silver." Now before you "eww gawd" let me tell you about it. It's super cute and it's white with so much shimmer it really has "fun" written on it. It compliments any other ring I have on too - whatever color - it reflects that color!

When I plant a flower garden, I always make sure I have white flowers in the front or mixed in with colorful flowers. This makes the colorful flowers pop more. Same with this ring. It makes my other rings look even better! Plus it's casual to go with anything. If it's not your style - a young person would love it too! I can see a girl who likes unicorns loving this ring for instance. It holds it own with my other more adult rings or by itself. I recommend if you want something different for only $7.99!

Gawd, I sound like I work at SLC but I don't! I'm just giving you my personal opinions. Hope you like it too.
4 x

Topic Tags:

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Fun Drusy Ring $7.99

I forgot to mention that the ring does run larger than normal. I read a review stating the same - so it's true. If you are an 8 - maybe you should buy the 7.
3 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

Speaking of cute: the 925 bird cage pendant with 20" stainless chain #3204094 is on sale for $3.00. If you use that 35% code, it's about $2 plus shipping. The cage opens, and has a little bird fixed inside. Looks like there might be room left over inside to put loose gems in it? Not sure, but cute idea for a younger person as a starter piece!
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

i just looked. Its cute! A bargain at that price.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
Speaking of cute: the 925 bird cage pendant with 20" stainless chain #3204094 is on sale for $3.00. If you use that 35% code, it's about $2 plus shipping. The cage opens, and has a little bird fixed inside. Looks like there might be room left over inside to put loose gems in it? Not sure, but cute idea for a younger person as a starter piece!
Super cute! Thank you for sharing! I would have never found that!
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

It’s a beautiful drusy ring OSOTT, I love drusy in all colors. I’ve got the rainbow drusy pendant and it’s only about $10. I love the pink too and they have a beautiful pink ring that is gorgeous. I like hearing about planting flowers 🌺, I love to garden and always add white petunias to everything. I’m glad you are getting some time to rest, hang in there, things will get better. You are a loving daughter. 💛💜💛
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Paula, that pendant is just so stinking cute 💛 the stainless steel chain would cost more than the entire set. Thank you for sharing this, I like getting things to give to our God-Daughters because they lost their Mom when one was only 5, a few years ago. Since we’re on a budget, every little bit helps. Thank you again & enjoy your night.🍃🌺🍃
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I bought this ring out of curiosity and it's turned out to be a winner for my casual style. The item number is 3478966 and the title is "Pearl Shimmer Drusy Quartz Ring in Sterling Silver." Now before you "eww gawd" let me tell you about it. It's super cute and it's white with so much shimmer it really has "fun" written on it. It compliments any other ring I have on too - whatever color - it reflects that color!

When I plant a flower garden, I always make sure I have white flowers in the front or mixed in with colorful flowers. This makes the colorful flowers pop more. Same with this ring. It makes my other rings look even better! Plus it's casual to go with anything. If it's not your style - a young person would love it too! I can see a girl who likes unicorns loving this ring for instance. It holds it own with my other more adult rings or by itself. I recommend if you want something different for only $7.99!

Gawd, I sound like I work at SLC but I don't! I'm just giving you my personal opinions. Hope you like it too.
I think that drusy ring is very pretty! It's alot like one I got from SLC couple/three years ago. I have a few different colors & the pearl shimmer is one of my favorites! I'm also a big fan of solitaires. To me they are just classic! Enjoy your pretty drusy ring!
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago

I think that drusy ring is very pretty! It's alot like one I got from SLC couple/three years ago. I have a few different colors & the pearl shimmer is one of my favorites! I'm also a big fan of solitaires. To me they are just classic! Enjoy your pretty drusy ring!
Thank you! I hope SLC offers more! It's really cool!
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
Awwww ..... just thought of Hawkins.
3 x