Re: Tanzanite rings AGAIN YES

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

So were seeing Tanzanite again, Luv Luv this gem. Low in price, But worth more money than they sell it for, have had most of mine appraised for at least 500.00 dollars more than the start price. Great investment for my daughter in the future 😊!!!!
1 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Yes, it's very pretty,but they have been showing too much lately and so many 24 hr. events makes you really wonder if it's all that rare. I bought some lesser quality from other shopping channels before I found Shop LC and at the time was happy didn't know it was lesser quality and paid more money for it. I now have a whole jewelry box of just Tanzanite from Shop LC because months ago they said this would probably be the LAST smackdown and then they keep having them. They saved the best quality for last and now I don't have the money to buy the best quality.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Rolltide, I bet your collection of pink & yellow natural diamonds is spectacular 😍 My favorite color is yellow and I hope to own a natural yellow diamond sometime in my life. My birthstone is amethyst & love it too. I love the amber, Peruvian Pink Opals, Peruvian mint green opals, & many others. Your collection sounds wonderful. Where do you purchase them from? 💛💛💛
3 x

Ginger

You are indeed truly blessed Rolltide, if it wasn’t for my husband already having 2 kids when we married almost 24 years ago, I couldn’t have another after my stillborn unfortunately. We will have a anniversary on leap day this year 🤣 I always spoiled my nieces & nephews then sent them home. I don’t see my siblings often since they live far away & some have drifted apart unfortunately. We lead a simple country life, help our grown kids when they need us & mainly like staying home all the time. 😂 You don’t sound like a spoiled brat, you sound like someone who’s worked hard for what you have & is enjoying being able to get the things you want now. I’ve a few white diamond pieces, some from ShopLC and I treasure them. Enjoy your beautiful treasures & I am always interested in hearing about what you’re getting next. 💛💜💛 just curious, are you in Alabama from the name you chose? I’m in Georgia
3 x

Ginger

Oh please no worries about anything, I am sorry you’re having to get radiation treatments. Those are very hard on your body. Yes I love amethyst & have lots of it. Mostly from ShopLC and some from the Q and a few pieces from my late dad. I’ve got several lever backs from here that were so affordable & so richly saturated with purple tones. They are beautiful & I am a thrifty person, I love a bargain 😂 But the amethyst pieces hold a special place in my heart that was from my Dad. He loved shopping at the J channel and from the channel that’s an auction. Can’t think of the name but they have lots of estate jewelry & diamonds. I hope your treatments are going well & please take care of yourself. You are in my prayers now too, along with Cat, Jewelry Queen, AngelFlutter, OSOTT, Blossom, Sue B and anyone else that is going through difficulties. ♥️♥️
3 x

Ginger

I’m in North Georgia, about an hour from Tennessee. I don’t really watch the games but they do. Hubby is a die hard Tennessee Vols along with our daughter but the son is for the Florida Gators 🐊 😂😂 It’s quite amusing when they get together to watch the games. That’s when I am busy cooking cause they can eat like a horse. 🤣🤣
2 x

Ginger

Thank you Rolltide, it was many years ago but feels like yesterday. I wish you all a good night, I didn’t realize it’s after 2 am here, I can ramble on 😂😂💛💛
1 x