lay off the hosts

RS

Re: lay off the hosts

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Awesomegma wrote:
4 years ago
Beware!! Returns get sent as store credit even when you pay as cash. Reply is that it was mistake and now I still want for my debit credit that is said to take 5 more business days??????
Did you put "A" in last column of return form? That would tell them you wanted $ returned to your method of payment. If not, it may be standard policy to give store credit if you failed to indicate otherwise.

The DEFAULT should ALWAYS...ALWAYS be refund to original method of payment UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED!!!!

For SLC to do otherwise is criminal...in fact, it may be.

Either way it’s a chump move.
4 x

Tiarose

Post by Tiarose » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Tiarose wrote:
4 years ago
Lol the pricing stuff at 2am is annoying. And really I feel like it does not make it fun. The we are going to be in trouble. The president called and gave permission for the same number sold for a week ago. The final price filled by the final price ohh and we need 5 more confirmations to lower the price all gets old. I don’t blame the hosts as they are just doing their job maybe in some cases overdoing it. But it is funny how one line if you watch the offer the internet is at times two seconds before the host says the price. Yet the host says he needs to use an override code. Now on to really the part that maddens me the hosts that showcase lifestyle products. Omg measure the drop of the purse. Purses are measured in three dimensions not two. When doing clothing show me on a person and also give me what size they are in how tall they are and what is there normal size. There is a lot of work to be done on how to showcase things other then jewelry. I want to scream at them to watch Qvc just once before they attempt to show me a purse or a wallet I need to own. And remember that those of us watching them can’t touch or try on the products. Maybe not all hosts are as bad as the one a saw but I had to change the channel for the day.
Oh don’t EVEN get ME started on the strap drop of the handbags. I have to ask each and every time. Often no answer. I have begged for the info to be included on the item page.
Still no.
I am tall-ish with a long torso so a long crossbody strap is a must. Also because I like to wear it lowwww. So tell me what you’re selling!
I always have good luck with handbag info at QVC. Always.
In fact have one being delivered to me today from them!
I shop Qvc for handbags for sure I am all in on a good dooney and Bourke. I think my 40th purse from dooney just arrived. I am under 5’0 tall and need to know the drop of the bag so it does not drag on the ground. I also wear my purse lower. It just seems like knowing this info should be basic.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Tiarose wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Tiarose wrote:
4 years ago
Lol the pricing stuff at 2am is annoying. And really I feel like it does not make it fun. The we are going to be in trouble. The president called and gave permission for the same number sold for a week ago. The final price filled by the final price ohh and we need 5 more confirmations to lower the price all gets old. I don’t blame the hosts as they are just doing their job maybe in some cases overdoing it. But it is funny how one line if you watch the offer the internet is at times two seconds before the host says the price. Yet the host says he needs to use an override code. Now on to really the part that maddens me the hosts that showcase lifestyle products. Omg measure the drop of the purse. Purses are measured in three dimensions not two. When doing clothing show me on a person and also give me what size they are in how tall they are and what is there normal size. There is a lot of work to be done on how to showcase things other then jewelry. I want to scream at them to watch Qvc just once before they attempt to show me a purse or a wallet I need to own. And remember that those of us watching them can’t touch or try on the products. Maybe not all hosts are as bad as the one a saw but I had to change the channel for the day.
Oh don’t EVEN get ME started on the strap drop of the handbags. I have to ask each and every time. Often no answer. I have begged for the info to be included on the item page.
Still no.
I am tall-ish with a long torso so a long crossbody strap is a must. Also because I like to wear it lowwww. So tell me what you’re selling!
I shop Qvc for handbags for sure I am all in on a good dooney and Bourke. I think my 40th purse from dooney just arrived. I am under 5’0 tall and need to know the drop of the bag so it does not drag on the ground. I also wear my purse lower. It just seems like knowing this info should be basic.
I loveeeee my Dooney’s. I have so many. In fact so many that I don’t use anymore. Some I am giving to my daughter and some I need to...give away? I suppose.
So many of them are heavy though and I have never much cared for a really heavy bag. But not all are like that.
I just got a LUG bag today. I fell in love with those a couple of years ago and I think I have over 30 now. My daughter has also been given many by me. Both of us love the handbags and the larger ones too.
1 x

Tiarose

Post by Tiarose » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Tiarose wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Still no.
I loveeeee my Dooney’s. I have so many. In fact so many that I don’t use anymore. Some I am giving to my daughter and some I need to...give away? I suppose.
So many of them are heavy though and I have never much cared for a really heavy bag. But not all are like that.
I just got a LUG bag today. I fell in love with those a couple of years ago and I think I have over 30 now. My daughter has also been given many by me. Both of us love the handbags and the larger ones too.
A woman after my own heart. Yeah some of the dooneys can be heavy. My daughter age 8 got her first dooney for Christmas from her god mother. It was a wristlet. Special edition frozen2 I think I might have to borrow that one. I am small but I seem to always get large totes. People in my area joke with me that I have a new purse for every outfit. If only that was true. I will never forget taking my daughter to see a movie it was a huge stormy day I am talking tornados and we were leaving the theater everyone was ducking for cover and someone stopped me in the parking lot to tell me they loved my purse. Lol all I could say was thank you and go seek cover before the tornado drops.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Tiarose wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Tiarose wrote:
4 years ago

A woman after my own heart. Yeah some of the dooneys can be heavy. My daughter age 8 got her first dooney for Christmas from her god mother. It was a wristlet. Special edition frozen2 I think I might have to borrow that one. I am small but I seem to always get large totes. People in my area joke with me that I have a new purse for every outfit. If only that was true. I will never forget taking my daughter to see a movie it was a huge stormy day I am talking tornados and we were leaving the theater everyone was ducking for cover and someone stopped me in the parking lot to tell me they loved my purse. Lol all I could say was thank you and go seek cover before the tornado drops.
Well my daughter is 21 now but has had nice bags for a long time. She also loves Vera Bradley.
I don’t change bags everyday, maybe every month.
And wowwww. During a tornado? That’s a hard core bag fan! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Don't hate me. I never understood the whole purse and shoes thing. But to each their own... right. I keep going back to a long lost video of Imelda Marcos's closet and seeing rows and rows and rows of shoes. :lol: :lol: oh, I have seen nice purses that I could see myself carrying.. . Just never really got into purchasing. But, never say never right. I wasn't into jewelry till I was in my 50's. Happy purse shopping ladies. :lol:
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Don't hate me. I never understood the whole purse and shoes thing. But to each their own... right. I keep going back to a long lost video of Imelda Marcos's closet and seeing rows and rows and rows of shoes. :lol: :lol: oh, I have seen nice purses that I could see myself carrying.. . Just never really got into purchasing. But, never say never right. I wasn't into jewelry till I was in my 50's. Happy purse shopping ladies. :lol:
Me either with jewelry much. (Started about 1 1/2 years ago maybe really getting into it)

Shoes not a lot either.

Just something about purses....
1 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

I believe that Tenner, Adi, Cheryl and a few others are in on the game. I think they always know EXACTLY how much the end price is going to be for all items being sold. Also, the ones mentioned are A LOT higher up in the chain of command than just hosts. Especially, Tenner, Adi and Cheryl. I have seen supervisor/manager after their names when they are hosting. Also, I noticed that Lolo referred to Pieter (is that how to spell his name? or is it Peter?) as her boss on several showings.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Pieter is Director of Sales. He's nice. He says that
he was thrown in front of the camera and was a bit
hesitant when he started, since then, I think that he
has done well.

Usually, the second host is Customer Savings Executive.

When the third host jumps in, that's called STRONG ARM!!!!
.....................................................twist!!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Pieter is Director of Sales. He's nice. He says that
he was thrown in front of the camera and was a bit
hesitant when he started, since then, I think that he
has done well.

Usually, the second host is Customer Savings Executive.

When the third host jumps in, that's called STRONG ARM!!!!
.....................................................twist!!
...Yank..POP!!!
1 x