New purchases I received

Boston Irish

Re: New purchases I received

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

This is Boston Irish there are people on this that like making fun of others! Like Joe's. mom so nice!😇
0 x

Topic Tags:

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I got my stainless steel set for $9.99 and it’s lovely. The steel isn’t hollow but a very heavy necklace & bracelet. Absolutely adore the multi link design & workmanship. #3485240
The Bali Goddess carved bone dragonfly pendant in sterling silver for $9.99 is beautiful & well made. It’s a substantial piece for $10. #3522446
I’m really liking the pearl rings under $10 right now too, #MA20881 in peach, white or peacock.
You don’t have to spend a lot to get nice jewelry and well made. I am a thrifty girl & like a bargain 🤣 but have a question, which is better-a white south sea pearl or Tahitian pearl because I am seeing so many on the RA lately & thinking about bidding on one. Any suggestions??
2 x

Ginger

Hello RollTide, hope all is well with you & all Friends on the forum. ♥️💛♥️
1 x

Ginger

Thank you for your comments, the South Sea pearls I am seeing on the RA is mostly white but I love all pearls. Am really thinking about ordering that $10 pearl ring 🤣 I don’t have any Tahitian or South Sea Pearls, so I am on the lookout for a pretty one but an affordable one. Happy evening to everyone 💜🦋💜
1 x

Ginger

What? No I didn’t see them because I was out paying bills & grocery shopping. Oh I could kick myself, you cannot beat the price for $10, did you order any??
1 x

Ginger

What a bummer 🥺 I was wanting to look at them. I adore pearls in any form. Thank you, I will try personal shopper. 🌸
1 x

Ginger

I just looked and they still have them in white & the red but it doesn’t say what the magnetic clasp is made of. But those 2 colors are available now & I added them to my wishlist
0 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I got my stainless steel set for $9.99 and it’s lovely. The steel isn’t hollow but a very heavy necklace & bracelet. Absolutely adore the multi link design & workmanship. #3485240
The Bali Goddess carved bone dragonfly pendant in sterling silver for $9.99 is beautiful & well made. It’s a substantial piece for $10. #3522446
I’m really liking the pearl rings under $10 right now too, #MA20881 in peach, white or peacock.
You don’t have to spend a lot to get nice jewelry and well made. I am a thrifty girl & like a bargain 🤣 but have a question, which is better-a white south sea pearl or Tahitian pearl because I am seeing so many on the RA lately & thinking about bidding on one. Any suggestions??
I bought the 3 pearl ring that was on the 9.99 last Friday. It has a peacock ( or black ) a white and a salmon colored pearl ( set long ways ) with little arms of cz' 's that crawl up and over the pearls. Very pretty and I was very impressed with the workmanship. Sorry, I don't have the item number. Accidently tossed the paperwork out. One of my nicer 9.99 purchases.... and came in blue box. :D
2 x

Ginger

Oh it sounds lovely AngelFlutter, I will do a search for it. It sounds so pretty and thank you. I hope you’re taking some time for yourself to get a little extra rest. I wish I lived closer & I would definitely do errands for you. You are a wonderful friend 💛♥️💛
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I just looked on website ... didn't see the one I ordered. I was going to give you item number. Hopefully they will get more in. Your so sweet. Yes, I am getting some rest. Just got out of the tub. Mom and hubs are in bed. Still dealing with my 15 pound sausage with legs. She wants every second of my attention now..... and I just want to chill. Oh well. !!!
3 x