Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

LC-ADDICT

Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

Post by LC-ADDICT » 4 years ago

Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv? I just bought a Smart Tv and it doesn’t look like shipping is free. I’ve heard host say last year that it was free shipping when ordering with a Smart Tv or Roku.
0 x

Gem Lover

Re: Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

No they took away the free shipping.
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

LC-ADDICT wrote:
4 years ago
Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv? I just bought a Smart Tv and it doesn’t look like shipping is free. I’ve heard host say last year that it was free shipping when ordering with a Smart Tv or Roku.
Good Afternoon, LC-ADDICT!

I apologize that this question was not originally addressed when posted! I have verified with our Marketing teams that we are still offering Free Shipping for the SmartTV orders, though the shipping method selected must be our Standard Shipping and the On-Air S&H Cost must be at the $2.99 amount.

This means should an item advertised on-air have increased S&H Costs, the SmartTV orders will not reflect Free S&H for the order. We hope this information assists with your inquiry, and apologize for any confusion caused!
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Im not sure I understand why shopping on a smart tv affords people free shipping and theyve come to expect it but no one else gets free shipping.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Im not sure I understand why shopping on a smart tv affords people free shipping and theyve come to expect it but no one else gets free shipping.
That doesn't seem fair at all
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m completely clueless 😳 about what a smart tv is? I’ve saw this mentioned in another thread & it said no more free shipping, but now it does have free shipping? To me this doesn’t seem fair to the ones who order through the website or over the phone. Why give free shipping from this type of tv? It seems unfair to everyone to do this & we pay the shipping fees. I’m not buying one of those just to get free shipping but think some of these things need to be fair for everyone. Just my opinion but I know I’m probably being a trouble maker for stating that
5 x

Gemsnob

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m completely clueless 😳 about what a smart tv is? I’ve saw this mentioned in another thread & it said no more free shipping, but now it does have free shipping? To me this doesn’t seem fair to the ones who order through the website or over the phone. Why give free shipping from this type of tv? It seems unfair to everyone to do this & we pay the shipping fees. I’m not buying one of those just to get free shipping but think some of these things need to be fair for everyone. Just my opinion but I know I’m probably being a trouble maker for stating that
Its not fair! I thought it was a temporary promotion but people complained so now they still get free shipping? Other customers spend as much or more. Just another reason Shoplc DOES NOT deliver joy anymore.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I don’t think it’s fair for us either, I cannot help it if I don’t have one of those TVs but don’t give perks to the ones who do. I’ve been shopping here for many many years and throughout every name change they’ve had. I’ve stayed loyal & continued to shop even though I’ve had issues with several items. But I’ve got to say ShopLC did make it right the past few months, but I don’t agree with this. It makes me wonder if there’s a perk for them if people shop from a smart tv??? 🤔
5 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I'm one who benefits from the free shipping because I use the smart tv app. I understand those who feel it's not fair, but I would not buy nearly the amount of items I do if I had to pay shipping. I buy tons of stuff for gifts and myself. Stuff I don't need but enjoy. If the free shipping was taken away I would cut my purchases down drastically. Perhaps there are others out there like me and Shoplc realizes they would lose money if this perk is taken away.
1 x

Gemsnob

Jo wrote:
4 years ago
I'm one who benefits from the free shipping because I use the smart tv app. I understand those who feel it's not fair, but I would not buy nearly the amount of items I do if I had to pay shipping. I buy tons of stuff for gifts and myself. Stuff I don't need but enjoy. If the free shipping was taken away I would cut my purchases down drastically. Perhaps there are others out there like me and Shoplc realizes they would lose money if this perk is taken away.
The point is, why is it offered only to those who shop with a smart tv? It started as a promotion. There are a lot of people who would buy more if they recieved free shipping, me included. We just dont understand why its only offered to some.
3 x