New purchases I received

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: New purchases I received

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

@Ginger They are showing Tahitian color shell pearl and pendant necklace on right now! I don't know if that is what you were looking for....

@Angelflutter I'm glad you are taking time with yourself. I too took a long HOT bath and am feeling "out-of-body" right now. I'm just limp. I have a cat on each side of me, one at my feet and one in a cat perch giving me eye kisses. They love me smelling good!
4 x

Topic Tags:

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Shell pearls aren’t real pearls.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I know. Just letting her know since she was discussing them with RT. :P
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I know. Just letting her know since she was discussing them with RT. :P
🥰👍🏼🥰
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I know they’re not real pearls but they are still pretty. Thank you OSOTT for the information, I’m just now catching up on everything. I hope you get some much needed rest & AngelFlutter too. And I cannot forget Cat needs some rest too. Thank you for posting the information, I will check them out. 💜💜
1 x

Ginger

That’s great to hear Rolltide about you getting a diamond ring at a great price. I hope it’s a keeper when you get it & keep me posted how you like it.
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
I hate all the problems everyone seems to be having today, and I could not even log on to the forum until a short while ago myself. But after reading some of the posts, I don't think I will be doing a review of my purchases anymore, things are too dangerous. Hope you all have a blessed evening and that things are better for you all. Also, I called in when there were problems logging on and was told they were doing some maintenance today and to try back tomorrow?
@Rolltide
I like reading your reviews. Gives me good idea of what the quality is on things. -Gypsy
2 x

Gypsy

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Well I have decided to return all diamond rings thus far, but I have one more pink to arrive. They are only light fancy yelllow/pink, and for the money they cost I cannot justify, plus they are so light I don't even think they are pretty. For me to spend over a certain dollar amount for a piece of jewelry, it has to make my heart sing, and this just doesn't. Will check out the one more pink when it arrives, and check out SLC pinks and yellows Saturday. I just want more color saturation if I purchase one. At least I have the one champagne bought at an excellent price that I am extremely happy with. We shall see...
☹☹ that's such a shame @Rolltide
I know you were looking forward to them
Maybe the last one will be a keeper 😊 Gypsy
2 x

Gypsy

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
LOL Thanks Gypsy, maybe we will all find some pretties in the diamond show!
Baby steps for me with ordering. I've got an order on it's way and I'm waiting to see how it arrives and if it's a "keeper" before I order again.
4 x

Ginger

Just a little note for anyone interested in ordering from the Southern channel H**. They’re having 6 flex payments on all jewelry right now & a coupon code for 20% off one item. Every little bit helps and especially 6 flex payments but the 20% off coupon ends tonight.
4 x