Larimar

Gemsnob

Re: Larimar

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Hi there Gemsnob, thank you for the information. It’s always nice to see you, you’re always so sweet.💕💕
Ah, you are always so kind. Its always nice to see you too! Hope you are having a wonderful night! ❤
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Aww thank you Gemsnob, I’m having a quiet evening, both dogs are sleeping, hubby is sleeping & my mother in law is doing better in the hospital. I hope you’re getting a chance to relax my dear friend.♥️♥️♥️
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob she is talking about the host that was very rude to another host.
Ahh...Marva Nation. Is that even her real name?
Who knows. But she is still there while the other host she treated badly is gone.
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I didn't see Marva trying to dance with Adi maybe it was before I was watching.I thought she was doing well presenting, wasn't at all pushy or playing pricing games, I didn't see her being rude to anyone and I've watched her several times this week., Could be because she is on during the day and not overnight that she acts different???? Because there maybe more people watching during the day and she could get away with more at night? Just saying. What did she do to the other host that was so terrible? Hosts are always talking over each other. Also she doesn't scream. So what if she was dancing, some of the other hosts actually try to sing.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Larimar is all natural and no it is not stabilized.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Larimar is all natural and no it is not stabilized.
Do you have any Larimar jewelry?
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I didn't see Marva trying to dance with Adi maybe it was before I was watching.I thought she was doing well presenting, wasn't at all pushy or playing pricing games, I didn't see her being rude to anyone and I've watched her several times this week., Could be because she is on during the day and not overnight that she acts different???? Because there maybe more people watching during the day and she could get away with more at night? Just saying. What did she do to the other host that was so terrible? Hosts are always talking over each other. Also she doesn't scream. So what if she was dancing, some of the other hosts actually try to sing.
Dancing, singing... Its a talent show or an audition. Several hosts used to be or are "actors". Maybe they are hoping there is a talent scout in the audience who cannot wait to cast them in their breakout role.
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Dancing, singing... Its a talent show or an audition. Several hosts used to be or are "actors". Maybe they are hoping there is an talent scout in the audience who cannot wait to cast them in their breakout role.
I've thought of this too that this is just hosts "acting" and it's only a gig waiting for the "big break" - they're at least on TV! I mean the over-drama is "B" acting mind you! LOL. But a lot of hosts have acting/new reporting/weather reporting etc on their resume. I see Aldie as an aspiring comic. :P
3 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

Did anyone else see Marva being rude to Tenner in the middle of the night last evening/early morning ? I was dozing off but it was around the time Tenner showed his recent turkizite cats eye stones. I was dozing off and maybe did not see what I thought I saw
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@ Margui yes I own Larimar but like any other gemstone some are better quality than others so if you get one and you think it has to much white than try another, not all gemstones are created equal.
6 x