Shungite

Spooky

Re: Shungite

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I’m happy for you Gia G. Pain relief is a wonderful thing. I have many back & neck issues as well. Best of luck to you
2 x

Topic Tags:

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 4 years ago

If you want the REAL science on Shungite tune into "Shungite Reality" on YouTube. Their website is cosmicreality.net. Nancy works directly with Scientists that are continuously testing the effects of Shungite, for many years. She has a podcast that you can listen into also. Her research is impressive. And what they are doing for the Bees, a miracle. You can also sign up for her newsletters. Great info.
Again, the REAL science behind Shungite, and how to use it, and what you can use it for.
Shop LC's Shungite jewelry is impressive, beautiful and is real Elite Shungite. I have not, as yet, found such nice pieces anywhere else. And I wear my rings and necklaces' all the time and they have never shattered.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

That's good to know! I LOVE Shungite and most of the jewelry I buy is Shungite. I guess I love black gemstones. I love Thai Black Spinel too and have a lot, but Shungite is my favorite. There are gorgeous stones out there in such beautiful colors, and yet I am always drawn right back to the Shungite! 🥰
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Very helpful ladies!!!! Bad back shoulders and neck fusion gone bad. I’ll give another try thanks for the info!!!
4 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for all of the wonderful feedback and information you have provided!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Speaking of Shungite! How about a key ring for men (or unisex) with shungite? My husband will not wear any other jewelry other than his wedding ring and a gold chain. No more bracelets because he has lost three gold ones and refuses to get another.
I did buy him some shungite stones for his pocket and HE LOST THOSE TOO.
A key ring would be great because he doesn’t lose his keys and it would go in his pocket!
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Speaking of Shungite! How about a key ring for men (or unisex) with shungite? My husband will not wear any other jewelry other than his wedding ring and a gold chain. No more bracelets because he has lost three gold ones and refuses to get another.
A key ring would be great because he doesn’t lose his keys and it would go in his pocket!
They have a little square that attaches to a cell phone. Would that work for him? Or, does he lose his phone, too?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
They have a little square that attaches to a cell phone. Would that work for him? Or, does he lose his phone, too?
Haha...no he doesn’t lost his phone. But his phone has a really thick Mophie case/battery on it that I think would make the tile ineffective. He has to have that case on his phone for his job so he is always able to contact.
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 4 years ago

SueB: Get the Shungite pads when they are available. They work! And they are comfortable. My husband and I have slept on them when we had a back problem and they are comfortable. Not at all like sleeping on rocks because the rocks insides are small. I had a neck problem, it was tweaked real bad, and so I tried out the pad and slept with my pad under my pillow. I swear I was able to move my neck the next day and it continued to get better. If I am sitting and watching TV (Shop LC) lol!...I put my pad behind my back, or lay it across my shoulders, or have even put on my feet if they are bothering me. When you are in the sphere of the Shungite stone, you neutralize toxins in the body, due to the Fullerenes in the stone. That is the miracle of Shungite. The REAL science.
They are well made from Shop LC, and they have a nice pillow case over the pad itself that you can take off and wash as needed. It feels like microfiber material, very soft.
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Why am I reading on review sites that the Shungite is fake!?
2 x