Buy One Get One Free

Gem Lover

Re: Buy One Get One Free

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Some of them might be deals but many of the higher priced items they doubled the price so it is not a deal, if someone buys to resell the lower priced items might make them some money, but be aware that I saw many items that I have purchased where doubled and some triple of the price I had paid for the same item so in that case it is not cheaper and not a deal.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Originally, yesterday, when the 2 for 1 started, some of the prices were close to previous. Since this morning, some prices have doubled. So where is the bargain. Shoplc should realize that by inflating the price, we just wont order 🤨
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Thank you OtherSideOfTheTracks !!
I used MOBILE30 and it worked on 3 items on the web.
The 2 for 1 is questionable. Maybe if one needs both items and they are eligible for the 2 for 1.
This coupon is much better. 👍😘
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you OtherSideOfTheTracks !!
I used MOBILE30 and it worked on 3 items on the web.
The 2 for 1 is questionable. Maybe if one needs both items and they are eligible for the 2 for 1.
This coupon is much better. 👍😘
I"m thrilled it worked for you! I hope it worked for others too! I used it to get two Balli pieces I've been wanting for awhile and in my wish list! I think I posted it in another thread (twice posted) but I can't find the other one so I think it was removed. yikes! But glad it worked for you! Have a wonderful day!
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Thank you OtherSideOfTheTracks I have wanted a jade Dragon bangle and it worked!😇
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you OtherSideOfTheTracks I have wanted a jade Dragon bangle and it worked!😇
Awesome! I'm so happy it worked for you, Boston Irish!
2 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

Well, I shall give everyone a chuckle for the day. I went in and ordered 1 shungite pyramid thinking I would get one free for blocking emf. When I go into the order status, I see only one. Talk about dumb. Lol. You have to order 2 to get one free. So, I had to cancel the one and go back in and order 2. I’m laughing my head off. (Good thing it’s attached)
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Barbara wrote:
4 years ago
Well, I shall give everyone a chuckle for the day. I went in and ordered 1 shungite pyramid thinking I would get one free for blocking emf. When I go into the order status, I see only one. Talk about dumb. Lol. You have to order 2 to get one free. So, I had to cancel the one and go back in and order 2. I’m laughing my head off. (Good thing it’s attached)
:lol: :lol: :lol: I can see your logic of ordering one and then SLC would send two! lol! Maybe it's the EMFs! Looking for a pyramid shungite now! LOL
3 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

EMF: Elderly Mental Failure lol
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Barbara wrote:
4 years ago
EMF: Elderly Mental Failure lol