Crystal infused water bottles

Eve
Answers: 1

Crystal infused water bottles

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

So I just purchased one of the crystal infused water bottles for $36 and some change after shipping and taxes after that I went to Amazon looked over there and guess what… Yes you guessed it rose quartz same price with one day free shipping, Clear crystal $25 and some change free shipping will you get the point here I paid 2995+5 dollars in shipping plus tax and got a wait 7 to 10 days minimum so ladies and gentlemen you must check prices first
4 x

Topic Tags:

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Crystal infused water bottles

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
So I just purchased one of the crystal infused water bottles for $36 and some change after shipping and taxes after that I went to Amazon looked over there and guess what… Yes you guessed it rose quartz same price with one day free shipping, Clear crystal $25 and some change free shipping will you get the point here I paid 2995+5 dollars in shipping plus tax and got a wait 7 to 10 days minimum so ladies and gentlemen you must check prices first
Thank you for your feedback. Our price guarantee only covers the base cost of the item, it does not cover different shipping costs that are available from other sites.
2 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Hi
i understand and that is fine Of course. So to whom ever bought the clear crystal you should take shoplc up on the lowest price Garantie. that i paid 25 and some change for!! I ordered 3 on Amazon and will keep the one i ordered here to to next to each other comparison i will post my review with pictures at that time . I bought the black obsidian.Even if you pay the same on amazon you get it in 1 or 2 days with prime!! So its a no brainer really!! They look identical in every way so stay tuned lady's for my verdict lol.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

It was like that with the TLV Moroccan lamps too, I found them much cheaper on Amazon and the shipping on shop lc was around $7 I have prime also so it would have been free shipping, I canceled my order for the lamp with shop lc.
5 x

mossybrick

Post by mossybrick » 4 years ago

Shipping costs are definitely too high on ShopLC, especially with such slow shipping lately!
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

mossybrick wrote:
4 years ago
Shipping costs are definitely too high on ShopLC, especially with such slow shipping lately!
Heck, they should be hand delivering them as slow as they have been.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I purchased the crystal infused water bottles and thankfully, that day there was a discount offered. I did see the same bottles on Amazon but they were not listed as Prime so I skipped. That may have changed since I ordered and I also see where the price dropped to a sale price of $25 on the Shop LC website. Hopefully, regardless of the issue you will receive and be happy with your purchase.
1 x