Ladies please look

Kb

Ladies please look

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I'm seeing again over 400 of fluorite please look to see if it's all old
Same with the quartz jewelry. I recognize some.
Thank you
1 x

CC

Re: Ladies please look

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Just looked under quartz my size I see a peacock quartz ring I bought probably over a year and I also see an imperial quartz Thai black spinel ring which the stone is like a bridge over the band. I bought over a year ago and guess where it is. Sitting . In a drawer because the stone in the bridge broke off from the spinel band.. when you click on either you get that statement something to the effect webpage cannot be located.. so at least these two rings are over probably a year to two years old. Doesn't make sense.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I am so confused. Now I go back to quartz my size ring and neither ring is there???
1 x

letsshop

Post by letsshop » 4 years ago

Yeah, I know what you are seeing....I love fluorite, I looked it up and saw a bunch of pieces that I've never seen, but when I click on a piece it says there is no such page...???? I saw that on some other gems as well. So I don't know why this stuff is coming up.
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

When I type in fluorite, all that comes up is 23 pieces. That's strange.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

When I typed in fluorite there was only 22 items that came up.
1 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Its there now. It comes and goes. There is imperial quartz. So many more. There is thulite, stichite, so many beautiful pieces of jewelry that we no longer have. I wish they would start overwhelming us with so much new jewelry. That our mouths would water. I love jewelry so much, the beauty of it speaks to me.
Moderator helps us out. Let us know what is going on
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

For anyone experiencing issues with searching items online and receiving the error pages that you are reporting, could you please send us screenshots to customerservice@shoplc.com. In your email, please include how you are accessing our site (computer/tablet/smartphone app) and if on a computer/tablet, what browser you are using, and your IP address. You can get your IP address by going to google.com and searching "Find My IP". The top result will be your IP address.

We do recommend that all users clear their browser's temporary internet files and cookies on a regular basis, and for phone/tablet users, clearing your cache. The reason we recommend this is because every time you visit a website, that site stores temporary files and cookies on your browser to assist with the running of the site. If a website is updated, the next time you visit that site, it starts storing new temporary files and cookies on your browser. Most of the time this new information gets along just fine with the old information previously stored. However, there are times where the old information doesn't like the new information coming in, and users start to see odd errors/behaviors on the website, and it will only affect THAT website.

Clearing the temporary files and cookies removes the old information stored so that the new information stores without conflict. Initially after clearing the temporary files and cookies the site may run a little slower, but this is because this new information needs to get "logged in", so to speak. Subsequent visits to the site should see the site running smoothly.

We ask for screenshots and user information because this helps us track down issues, especially if we aren't able to duplicate the issue on our side. Why do we ask for an IP address? This helps us to trace issues, and see if it's a global issue, or affecting only a small handful of users in a certain area or random areas, etc.
5 x