Marva and her lighter

Gemsnob

Marva and her lighter

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I think Marva is getting carried away with the lighter. Not every gem has color change! Just STOP with the theatrics!
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

All I know I muted the diamond presentation. They kept on trying to sell them tiny studs. Repeating same words. I guess their boss wants the diamonds sold out !!
5 x

Gemsnob

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
All I know I muted the diamond presentation. They kept on trying to sell them tiny studs. Repeating same words. I guess their boss wants the diamonds sold out !!
I know and they were showing comparisons of 1ct diamond studs. Of course they are way more expensive. So dishonest.
4 x

lvgirl120583

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

I can't watch when she is on. I think she is so fake.
6 x

Gemsnob

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
Im starting to feel that way too. Im running out of people to watch. Theres not many who dont annoy me.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

After that incident, I change the video when her is on air.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
Im starting to feel that way too. Im running out of people to watch. Theres not many who dont annoy me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oooh that is so true. Same with me as most are so annoying. But Marva gets under my skin.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oooh that is so true. Same with me as most are so annoying. But Marva gets under my skin.
I still enjoy watching Shawn , Jessicka , Karen , Becky(when shes by herself) and Katie & Craig are cute when they work together.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I still enjoy watching Shawn , Jessicka , Karen , Becky(when shes by herself) and Katie & Craig are cute when they work together.
Exact-o-mundo for me as well @Gypsy !

@Gemsnob :lol: :lol: :lol: Everytime I see the title of this thread, "Marva and her lighter", I start laughing! It sounds like a children's book. :lol: :lol: "marva's lighter" ewww
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Exact-o-mundo for me as well @Gypsy !

@Gemsnob :lol: :lol: :lol: Everytime I see the title of this thread, "Marva and her lighter", I start laughing! It sounds like a children's book. :lol: :lol: "marva's lighter" ewww
Oh my goodness 🤣🤣🤣 I read that and choked on my water ❗❗❗❗
3 x