Catticus

JewelryQueen

Catticus

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I know I should just let this die, but for some reason I just can't. Did you not like the lamp? On my order history it says returned.

I got some big apology from D e-mailed to me, saying not to worry they won't charge me twice for it and now it is coming to me!?! This is almost 2 weeks into this fiasco.

Soooo...What scent would your mom like? Lemon, rose or lavender? She (and you) should have some of the best and most exclusive lotion on the planet.
4 x

Catticus

Re: Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

WHATTTTTT?!? We never received it! They returned it?!? WHY?

You get your money BACK! Every single penny! When we receive SLC packages ours are delivered (and no signature is needed!) They set them in a discreet place! Have for years!

I am so sorry for this beautiful and kind gesture of yours becoming such a hassle!
3 x

JewelryQueen

You have absolutely!!! nothing to be sorry for! I AM glad it wasn't just that you didn't like it. I think they just effed up. D was very apologetic and said even she could not track it. Did you know she was a PHD?

So. Lemon Souffle, Lavender Cloud , or Rose Silk? What's your pleasure?

PS
Maybe the PHD is for Personal Handler of Disasters?
4 x

Catticus

@JewelryQueen

Will you be getting a complete refund for the lamp they're sending to you? If not, please let me pay you for it? Keep it, but let me pay you!

You know, it's odd. I got on the auctions a few days ago and actually finally won the lamp! Then I looked through their lamps. I loved all their lamps! I saw some similar to the Hummingbird one but with different animals. I ended up looking for the similar ones on the RA and won another.

We can't have too many nightlights here. They get up often at night to come into the kitchen dining room area for a bottle of water, a Pepcid (or two) and a number of reasons. And we like leaving lights on in the living room, just not full lights.

I love nightlights and they are definitely necessary now, since both my father and mother are ailing. And they're using the plain plug in ones. They need stronger ones that aren't so low. A nice, warm glow one for their desk near the bathroom and one IN their bathroom. That's why I got two. There aren't any in the dining or living room area except those plain low plug ins that aren't bright enough.

It's DARK outside where their house is because of the location. And the wretched yellow streetlight. Note that's singular. It's pitch black outside because solar lights don't last too long and aren't that bright. The desert is SCARY dark at night!

You are such a dear! Guess what? My mother LOVES lotion! I always say to her "You are the Lotion Queen!" Because she uses it so much!

Now I know ANOTHER Lotion Queen! A TRUE one!
πŸ’žπŸ‘‘πŸ’ž

She LOVES Citrus (orange-lemon, lemon-orange) but Rose is, and always has been, her favorite!
🌹

The names of thr lotions makes me salivate! Are they edible?
πŸ˜‹

You do not need to do this! Let me pay you for the lamp mishap AND the lotion, please!

Okay...now I am wondering how you will get it sent here?

I SWEAR I DO NOT MIND AT ALL YOU HAVING OUR ADDRESS!

I'm just wondering if it's that simple to get another member's address here? Like, someone could just tell them they want to send another member something? Do they give you that person's address?

Again, if we had Private Message on here, I' definitely trust you and have no problem with giving you my address. I'm just curious how SLC handles this.

Another thing: I am wondering if we bid against each other?!?
πŸ˜‚

I doubt it because I only recently bid. I refuse to pay more than what something sells for unless all are gone.

She has a Ph.D.? I did not know that! But, I'm not surprised! As you said, PERSONAL HANDLER OF DISASTERS!
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

This would only happen to you, JewelryQueen!
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Jewelry Queen it was so nice of you to do what you did, it is people like you that make the world a better place.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Gem Lover You are so sweet

Catticus

I am SO THRILLED you won your lamp! I saw the other animal ones but really wanted the hummingbird one because they are special to your mom, so I did not bid on any of the other ones. We need to get a prayer group going that they arrive in one piece. Let me know as soon as you get them.

Actually my lotions used to be edible (although with the oils and other natural humectants you be very regular if you ate them) but I have started to add 1% preservative so that if they get contaminated they won't spoil and it extends their shelf life. One doesn't need to do that with creams as there is no added water. So-- one rose and one lemon it is! Maybe I will create a lemon-orange one just for your mom. Now that is a one of a kind exclusive! I have to wait for some of my supplies to come in though, so it may be 10 days to 12 days before you get them. Is it OK to address it to Catticus? I positively did not get your address from anyone at SLC, whose head would roll if they gave it out! However I am one clever and sneaky detective when I want to be and am determined. Let's just say I had to time a flash of the screen. Neither simple nor easy but that is good, right?

You will absolutely not pay for anything! Then it would not be a gift from my heart but rather a business transaction. I know you would not do that to me.

Love you bunches-- and give my best from one Queen to another.

PS when you yet your lotion you will have my address. I seem to have a citrine bracelet that has gone AWOL. Let me know if you get it as it is for a customer of mine.
2 x

Catticus

If you saw my name you can use that, or you can put C instead of Catticus. The postal services are used to different names on packaging here!
πŸ˜‰

I have many names...and I admit, I too am a sneaky detective. At work I was the one to come to for certain hard to find, personal info.
🀫

You are an Angel!
πŸ˜‡

And I don't mind at all how long it takes. It will probably get here before my lamps!
πŸ˜‚

I love the scent of πŸ‹ !!!!!!!!!

Yes, I will watch for anything that is accidentally sent to me, and definitely make sure to send it to you ASAP!

And your address is safe with me.

Hey! Now I can send you greeting cards for holidays and for fun!
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯°

I am so sorry it took so long to reply. My cat knocked over a full bottle of water. It flew everywhere. Sigh.

πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ™€πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
1 x

JewelryQueen

No worries. I thought mayhaps perchance you had gone to sleep. Not for us night owls!

No your name was not there so "C" will do. Had my name but your address.

And WHAT?? A handwritten note? Are we in the Stone Ages? I sure hope so!!! I think there is nothing like someone giving the personal touch of actually putting pen to paper, in my opinion.

Did I tell you we have a "Hemingway" cat? He has five digits on his front paws like hands. Even he couldn't juggle a bottle of water, but he does play pick up sticks with uncooked spaghetti noodles! When I go to Sissy's he expects me back in two days, and if not I get a chewing out you wouldn't believe! Then he ignores me for a day.

Boy are we going to upset people who don't like personal posts.

Goodnight sweet and underappreciated Cat. Talk to you soon.
1 x

Catticus

Yes, handwritten!

And I ADORE cats with "oddities"! "PICK UP STICKS"!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

My sis has a cat with extra digits. TWO BIG FAT THUMBS!

I said "PLEASE NAME HER THUMBELINA" or "Hitcher"! But she had already named her something else.

She's all black and SHE LETS YOU HOLD HER PAWS. I've had cats who would tolerate it, some who loved it, and many who made sure we all knew it was VERBOTEN.

I absolutely cannot resist any cat's paws with an extra digit. Nope. I MUST TOUCH THEM. It's even worth a few bites or scratches to me!
πŸ˜‚

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

I love you, JewelryQueen! πŸ’žπŸŒΊπŸ’ž
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Yes, handwritten!

And I ADORE cats with "oddities"! "PICK UP STICKS"!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

My sis has a cat with extra digits. TWO BIG FAT THUMBS!

I said "PLEASE NAME HER THUMBELINA" or "Hitcher"! But she had already named her something else.

She's all black and SHE LETS YOU HOLD HER PAWS. I've had cats who would tolerate it, some who loved it, and many who made sure we all knew it was VERBOTEN.

I absolutely cannot resist any cat's paws with an extra digit. Nope. I MUST TOUCH THEM. It's even worth a few bites or scratches to me!
πŸ˜‚

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

I love you, JewelryQueen! πŸ’žπŸŒΊπŸ’ž
@Catticus
Good morning, we used.to have a gray mama cat.that had 6 toes on three paws and 7 on one 😊
1 x