Free shipping today

Eve
Answers: 1

Free shipping today

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Now we are all venting here and oh yes i do to. Lots to be mad about but.... i must say maybe somebody is actually paying attention. They offered 3 times free shipping on live tv in one hour.
Got to give credit where credit is due!! Thank you !
Maybe there is hope๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š
2 x

Topic Tags:

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Free shipping today

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Eve wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Now we are all venting here and oh yes i do to. Lots to be mad about but.... i must say maybe somebody is actually paying attention. They offered 3 times free shipping on live tv in one hour.
Got to give credit where credit is due!! Thank you !
Maybe there is hope๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for your feedback. We have always offered free shipping from time to time on select items that we air. We are glad to hear that you are pleased!
1 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

I really miss the free shipping on select auction items. But I can see where Shop LC lost money because I got a lot of costume type jewelry for $1-$3. Those were the good old days.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Tothemoon wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
I really miss the free shipping on select auction items. But I can see where Shop LC lost money because I got a lot of costume type jewelry for $1-$3. Those were the good old days.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. We deeply apologize that free shipping is not available on some auction items anymore. We will certainly pass along your feedback to our Voice of the Customer team so it can be addressed to the right parties. Thank you again for your post and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x