Re: Marva and her lighter

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oooh that is so true. Same with me as most are so annoying. But Marva gets under my skin.
I still enjoy watching Shawn , Jessicka , Karen , Becky(when shes by herself) and Katie & Craig are cute when they work together.
Exact-o-mundo for me as well @Gypsy !

@Gemsnob :lol: :lol: :lol: Everytime I see the title of this thread, Marva and her lighter, I start laughing! It sounds like a children's book. :lol: :lol: "marva's lighter" ewww
It does sound like a childrens book! Lol funny.
As far as hosts I can watch...I enjoy Shawn and I like Katie as well as Craig. Becky talks fast and doesnt always think about what shes saying. Its like a tape rolling automaticaly. Youll notice the phone number comes out automatically and she will slip and say $9.99 when its not because she talks without thinking. She needs to slow down. Jessica whines....pppeeeeeoooopppplllleeee!!!! If no one is buying... Peopleeeee! It annoys me. I like Shannon and I miss Natasha. I prefer they work alone because bad habbits rub off. So, when someone works with Cheryl, they woop-de-doo with her. I dont understand the need for it because if someone at the grocery store followed me arround hollering at me, Id probably go off on them. Its obnoxious.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

I still enjoy watching Shawn , Jessicka , Karen , Becky(when shes by herself) and Katie & Craig are cute when they work together.

@Gemsnob :lol: :lol: :lol: Everytime I see the title of this thread, Marva and her lighter, I start laughing! It sounds like a children's book. :lol: :lol: "marva's lighter" ewww
As far as hosts I can watch...I enjoy Shawn and I like Katie as well as Craig. Becky talks fast and doesnt always think about what shes saying. Its like a tape rolling automaticaly. Youll notice the phone number comes out automatically and she will slip and say $9.99 when its not because she talks without thinking. She needs to slow down. Jessica whines....pppeeeeeoooopppplllleeee!!!! If no one is buying... Peopleeeee! It annoys me. I like Shannon and I miss Natasha. I prefer they work alone because bad habbits rub off. So, when someone works with Cheryl, they woop-de-doo with her. I dont understand the need for it because if someone at the grocery store followed me arround hollering at me, Id probably go off on them. Its obnoxious.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Can you see that? A grocery person following @Gemsnob with her cart, hollering for her to buy certain things! :lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny! I've got the giggles!

But ya, good point!
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: Can you see that? A grocery person following @Gemsnob with her cart, hollering for her to buy certain things! :lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny! I've got the giggles!

But ya, good point!
YOU NEED THIS, AND THIS, AND THIS!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
5 x

Gemsnob

honey wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

But ya, good point!
Thats my point exactly! Why do they think its ok because they are on TV? Its worse because we invite them into our home. They dont get it. Sorry, Im in a mood today. VERY little sleep.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

honey wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

But ya, good point!
:lol: :lol: :lol: And like Jessica, "pleaaasee.....!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

But ya, good point!
Thats my point exactly! Why do they think its ok because they are on TV? Its worse because we invite them into our home. They dont get it. Sorry, Im in a mood today. VERY little sleep.
I hear you, @Gemsnob about not having enough sleep! I've got the giggles (thank heavens) because I'm delirious from lack of sleep. However, I have cough syrup planned later to put me out.
4 x

Gemsnob

4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

But ya, good point!
Can you imagine, you are at a clothing store and someone gets on the intercom and goes "peoooppple, its a sale! Only two more minutes. I mean...Good Night"! Then theres Cheryl doing cartwheels and backflips. I remember she said she likes scary clowns so now all I picture her as is a scary rodeo clown bouncing all over the studio. No more Jingles, just scary Cheryl!

Im also going to drug myself tonigh. I have Nyquil ready to go! Great minds think alike!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Benadryl works for me but I use it sparingly as my cancer doctor told me there are studies out that says overuse might contribute to Alzheimer's. That's all I need!!
5 x

Gemsnob

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Benadryl works for me but I use it sparingly as my cancer doctor told me there are studies out that says overuse might contribute to Alzheimer's. That's all I need!!
Im allergic to it but I didnt know about the study. Quite interesting. Its the main ingredient in some OTC sleep aids.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago

Can you imagine, you are at a clothing store and someone gets on the intercom and goes "peoooppple, its a sale! Only two more minutes. I mean...Good Night"! Then theres Cheryl doing cartwheels and backflips. I remember she said she likes scary clowns so now all I picture her as is a scary rodeo clown bouncing all over the studio. No more Jingles, just scary Cheryl!

Im also going to drug myself tonigh. I have Nyquil ready to go! Great minds think alike!
This whole post is funny! Cheryl doing backflips; Cheryl as a RODEO CLOWN (yesssssss, to the "t"); Scary Cheryl! <<< that's IT! get IT? It? :lol: :lol: :lol: She is scary Cheryl tho. :shock:

The scariest Steven King I've ever read. It.
2 x