Shungite

CJM

Shungite

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I’m so sick of seeing this stuff all the time and the ridiculous products made of this stone. The ridiculous claims that are made as a disclaimer is run. Enough already!
2 x

Gemsnob

Re: Shungite

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I’m so sick of seeing this stuff all the time and the ridiculous products made of this stone. The ridiculous claims that are made as a disclaimer is run. Enough already!
Someone made a post on here wanting more...shungite for kids, pacifers and all? I was like WHAT? Are you for real?
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Page 2 "Sungite for kids".
0 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

Yes, that would be me and posted under product ideas. When I see toddlers watching “Sofia” on an iPad or playing with a phone, it worries me about all the EMF out there and now that 5g is becoming a reality, I worry even more. I completely agree about all the other medical hoopla being tooted out there and the overkill on this stone. This old lady has rheumatoid arthritis and can testify that shungite hasn’t done a thing for me, but I did post in here once about wearing shungite through security at the airport and lit the screen with quite an aura. I’ve been a bit timid about posting lately for fear of being ridiculed and made fun of. My post was based on EMF, not curing arthritis, warts, hair loss, etc etc. I enjoy all of your posts and quietly send prayers for those in need. Hugs to all.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Barbara wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, that would be me and posted under product ideas. When I see toddlers watching “Sofia” on an iPad or playing with a phone, it worries me about all the EMF out there and now that 5g is becoming a reality, I worry even more. I completely agree about all the other medical hoopla being tooted out there and the overkill on this stone. This old lady has rheumatoid arthritis and can testify that shungite hasn’t done a thing for me, but I did post in here once about wearing shungite through security at the airport and lit the screen with quite an aura. I’ve been a bit timid about posting lately for fear of being ridiculed and made fun of. My post was based on EMF, not curing arthritis, warts, hair loss, etc etc. I enjoy all of your posts and quietly send prayers for those in need. Hugs to all.
@Barbara

I'm sorry you feel timid about posting ☹ we all just have pretty strong opinions about some things. Shungite actually has helped me. And I'm all for blocking EMF's. But some of the things they are selling are funny
3 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

Totally agree
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

It may block EMF's, but I don't really know how useful or necessary that is. I will say I've tried it for various arthritis problems I have (lots of knuckle pain, swelling, etc.), and it has done absolutely zilch for that.
1 x

CJM

2 gems LC has: tanzanite and shungite (spell check doesn’t like this word) Is there any medical use for tanzanite? :)
0 x

CJM

2 gems LC has: tanzanite and shungite (spell check doesn’t like this word) Is there any medical use for tanzanite? :)
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Please! Don't give them any encouragement! :D
1 x