Catticus

JewelryQueen

Re: Catticus

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Catticus

You are absolutely not going to believe this!

No need to worry about the citrine bracelet. After the third phone call in 3 days it appears it went to an address I lived at about 10 years ago!?!? I don't even know where they found that address although it is linked to the credit card I used at that time.

Ahhh, and the infamous lamp! I was reconciled to the idea it would make a nice gift for sissy as I know a perfect place where she could use a night light so I told her it was coming (that was a mistake). I go into my order history and it is CANCELLED. I did not cancel it! It said previously it was shipped days ago. What in the what?

If this had not been such an ongoing saga of epic proportions it might actually be funny

PS You can squish our polydactyl cat's pooties anytime you like/ He loves it.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I once had a cat with double thumbs. He kinda looked like he had boxing gloves on so I named him 'Tyson'...middle name Malone. For some reason all pets must have middle names.
@Blossom

Purrrrrfect name!

I always give my pets middle names. Our family has just always done this! Why not? They're human, aren't they?

Wait. No. That's an insult to animals.
All my pets had several names. They usually evolved over time. I had boa named Sadie but it evovled to Sadie Sue Moo Marie Mouse. I have no idea why. I had a guinea pig name Alf but it evolved to Alfonso Mandoblo the 3rd. Dont ask. Im weird. I know.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I once had a cat with double thumbs. He kinda looked like he had boxing gloves on so I named him 'Tyson'...middle name Malone. For some reason all pets must have middle names.
@Blossom

Purrrrrfect name!

I always give my pets middle names. Our family has just always done this! Why not? They're human, aren't they?

All my pets had several names. They usually evolved over time. I had boa named Sadie but it evovled to Sadie Sue Moo Marie Mouse. I have no idea why. I had a guinea pig name Alf but it evolved to Alfonso Mandoblo the 3rd. Dont ask. Im weird. I know.
I love it! My pet names always evolved too. I once had a dog named, "Fast Eddie, he's a fine dog" <<<< seriously, used the entire name.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

@Blossom

Purrrrrfect name!

I love it! My pet names always evolved too. I once had a dog named, "Fast Eddie, he's a fine dog" <<<< seriously, used the entire name.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 belly laugh ❣❣❣
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

Purrrrrfect name!

Well if you're weird then so am I! None of my pets have one name & yes mine too evolved over time! Just one example: cat named Louie Louigi, aka: HooHoo, Tupelo Mistersippi, Louie-john...oh & let me include Smitty Dale, aka NeeNot, Snitley, NitNit who has just gifted me with a hair ball...gotta go clean that up now!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

@Blossom

Purrrrrfect name!

Well if you're weird then so am I! None of my pets have one name & yes mine too evolved over time! Just one example: cat named Louie Louigi, aka: HooHoo, Tupelo Mistersippi, Louie-john...oh & let me include Smitty Dale, aka NeeNot, Snitley, NitNit who has just gifted me with a hair ball...gotta go clean that up now!
You guys are too funny 😊
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

You guys are too funny 😊
Once you know the pets purrsonality, the name evolves.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

You guys are too funny 😊
Once you know the pets purrsonality, the name evolves.
You're so right! Or in my case maybe my own insanity😂
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

okay, I'll add a few more. These are all brothers and sisters that I rescued as newborns and bottle fed them. I didn't know I was going to keep them when I took them in as I had planned to find them forever homes but it didn't work out. But in the beginning, I had to take them to the vet and identify them by giving them names. It was hard for newborns (who I thought I wouldn't keep and they would eventually receive their forever names....so I know these names are kinda lame lol but it is what it is).

Black Kitty >>> BooBoo, BooBear, BooBooBear, BooBooCluster, BoosBoy, Booser, Bodacious Boo, BooBooKitty

Orange Tabby >>> Sam, Sam I Am, I Am Sam, Sammy, Sammyboy, SammyFromAlabamie, Crushers (as in orange crush the soda). (man, he was good good cat and he loved me - he really loved me :shock: ).

Black Girl Kitty - Princess Fiona (I had just watched the movie Shrek the night before these kittens came into my life) aka FeeFee (yes, that is how I spell it), Feefees, Fifer, Princess, Her Royal Highness, Bones (my husband called her that as she is naturally skinny with tall legs), Feefs, Sweetie Kitty, My ballerina girl (because she is dainty and can do all sorts of kitty dances).

I'll stop. Im embarrassing myself now. :roll: :)
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I get the name thing. Our cat 's name is Hex which I don't like but it came with the cat. I call him Boss or Einstein or Junior (he's very attached to my roommate). One of the two little dogs I dogsit has the name of Friday. He got that name because someone dropped him of and said I'll be back for him on Friday. Well that was about 4 years ago so we are still trying to figure out WHICH Friday, I also call him Littlebit. People sometimes ask if I can't remember these guys names. I tell them it depends on the identity they chose to have that day. No one seems to get it.
4 x